xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nybb

A Late Introduction better late than never

It might seem kind of late to make an introduction but as they say, it's better late than never. So hello! Call me Nybb. I'll be a regular here.My intentions of postin in Xisto is apparently to get web hosting but I'm starting to enjoy doing so nonetheless.I have a question, how do I get a custom title?

I meant a custom title as something to replace "Newbie [ Level 2 ]." I want my custom title to be "-Everyone's Favorite Dictator-" Is that possible? I saw some people with custom titles and I want one too!

I guess you get custom titles only after a certain number of posts... not really sure, but that's how it is done in other forums.

If that's so, then how many posts exactly? I read the rules, it mentioned nothing about custom titles and I doubt that titles depend on posts. Because if it did then people would probably spam their way to the titles.

It depends on your post count indeed, when you have 200 posts you have the custom title activated, I don't know why it's at 200, I didn't set it up. But I too had to wait for it. LOL. I hope that somewhat answers it, and I apologize if I do not sound that nice LOL It's not my intention, I just got up and an still pretty much asleep.