xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yordan

Freewebtown.com: Web Hosting freewebtown.com seems rather correct

freewebtown.com

I tested freewebtown.com. Seems rather correct : no ads, no banners.
http://www.freewebtown.com/community/index.php
Your ftp seems correct, although they allow only one simultanoeus connection. they have no php available yet.

Your ftp seems correct

Sorry, I did a mistake.I wanted to say "Their ftp seems correct".
If a moderator comes around here, could he please modify my previous mistyped text ? Thanks.
Yordan
Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Although their site seems good but as you have written that there is no php available there is nothing excited in that. Now a time there are only few persons who want to make a website in simple static HTML pages I think only personal pages. Most of the persons want to build a website whihc have dynamic content and for this php is necessary because CGI is obsoleted now a days and you can't find a free web host who provide you ASP or JSP pages. So a host without PHP is useless atleast for me.

Sounds good. I'll try it out because i really need free web hosting. I don't really know wat php is b/c i am new at this thing but it would be really nice if this thing worked for my site. I just need to upload movie files and frontpage junk like that. Y'know the normal html, wmv files that are easier with a program like dreamweaver. It works better than ppl say it does, but then again the ppl i talk to dont know anything. I shouldnt be talking b/c as you see i dont know much myself. I am open to learn though and i think thats wats so good about my journey through cyberspace. Yeah, I am foreign in case you were wonder. I am from germany but i'm black. thats a smart match. Well, peace out bro.

@Oceans13 : I went here on Xisto because I want to start progamming. And then I will nid a programming language (php is a rather popular one) accessing a database. And Xisto offers both.