xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cyborgxxi

Interesting Dream Most fun I had in years

Alright. This is one of my able-to-remember action and adventure dreams. I can remember it but not all the perfect details. I will try to describe it to my best of my abilities.I slept at 1 AM in the morning. I woke up at 10 PM.First, I remember that I was in a space orbital base and I heard that they were looking for this really small, metallic-grey sphere. It has something around .5 mm diameter. The space base had a 3-meter tall jail cell in front of me. All the walls and floor were metallic grey like the sphere - I think there was a ramp to my right and a hangar bay next to the jail cell, where ships can land. The jail cell had a very clearly transparent window looking out to the space. I don't know if I accepted this mission but I remember it - our organization was looking for it. No... it's just that this police organization was looking for it. Nothing else.Then, mysteriously, I am at my apartment room but maybe in another world. My real-life apartment room doesn't look like this. Anyway, it was a rectangular room with a flat-screen TV on my right, a sofa on the left and a black table in the middle with a red-and-orange (outside ring was red, middle ring was orange, then the center circle was red). The floor was white with a tint of grey and the walls and the ceiling were darker than the floor. By the way, it is nighttime.There is a transparent glass door (very clear) about 5 meters in front of me. For some reason, I don't know how, I find the sphere in this room and it's on my palm. I observe it and I think I get to know how to teleport - now there is a lower, dark-red/brown apartment-slum building about 20 meters from the window. The window didn't have a balcony. It was just a window. Next, I am at the window and I see three of my friends playing the old cartridge games on the roof (the roof is rectangular and the floor was light brown/tan and had a outhouse-looking thing with stairway leading to the lower floor). They also have a small campfire so that's what caught my attention. I don't know how I figured they were my school friends (Kyle, Gun, Gersom) but I don't know how. I think I had very good eyesight. I put the sphere in my pants pocket (left side but I dont know what I was wearing).Next, I thought of the location beside then in my mind while I closed my eyes - concentrating on that exact location for about 2~3 seconds. I opened my eyes and I was next to my friends. I looked at them and they were surprised of course... but just then, I heard someone or something coming up the stairs... or I sensed it. I think my friends sensed it too... but it was too late. Someone opened the door and found us but I freaked out (about being caught stealing the cartridge games - nobody told me this but this I know) and jumped off the building. The sphere fell of out of my pocket but I caught it and stuffed it in my pocket again.Hmm... my putting out my hands like superman and concentrating really hard to fly (while I was falling), I could really fly. Maybe at 80~120 miles per hour but I could fly even faster if I wanted to. Then something appeared - some figure that wanted my sphere (I think that's the enemy of the space police organization) but that figure could fly but he didn't need to have his arms out. I noticed that I didn't have to, too... Having attempting to fly away from him for couple minutes without much success, I thought hard for a second and warped...I think the reason I was flying away from him and not fighting him was because I didn't know any other powers... if I had any.Whenever I have location changes / warps, it's like changing places in Quake 3 or Unreal Tournament 2003/4.Yes, I change location to the space base again. However, I am in a different part of the space base. For some reason, the security people in light-blue suits are chasing me down the hallways and rooms. That part is vague and can't remember much but I remember crashing into this small office room (through the opaque, grey-color window on one side - the color being like the walls and the flooring). Another thing - I always knew my surroundings (for a short distance) and I knew where to go... sometimes.Well, I ran back to the place where I described on my original location in the space base. I ran to Mr Dayton, the US history teacher of my school, and asked for help (I don't know why but I think I knew he could help me with anything). He was 30~40% taller than me because I had to look up to his face. He said, "You stole something, didn't you?" (either the video game console was his or someone else's...) I explained to him that I didn't do it - my three friends did and I said, "It's just the old, cartridge game consoles!" And I showed him my "sphere".The security people got to me and they made look at their yellowish-gold bookmark cards - which had imprinted pictures of something bad I did. I looked at Mr Dayton, who told them I had what they really wanted, but they didn't care. Angrily, I looked at the bookmarks. The first thing was stealing that game cartridge - and had some text or lines imprinted below the picture on the top. By the way, the imprints are the same color as the yellowish-gold bookmarks. I didn't know how the imprinted logo looked like on the first one but the second one had a boxed side-view-of-a-tank logo. It also had a x29 on the bottom-right corner of it.I asked, "What? I never killed 29 people! And I never got into a tank...!" They replayed the tank-scene video (remember after falling down?) in my head. My tank was shooting at people and running over them... "No way! Also, they're aliens not humans..." I have no idea if they were really humans or not but they looked like humanoids - not humans. So I'm guessing I really killed humanoid aliens. On that video, I was in third person view. They didnt care - they wanted to arrest me - so I put the sphere into my left pocket again and ran through the bars. Or more specifically, I pulled two bars apart and squeezed inside and ran towards the glass window.Warped!! I'm warped into some facility of some kind where the walls and the ceiling/flooring were of cobalt blue color. The walls looked techie and had a middle-section bar running through the hallway (which had lighter color).I was at a corner of this room and this room had two hallways leading out of it. I am looking at the opposite corner of the room and there is a straight hallway (with another room near there, with furniture) on the left side and another hallway that goes a little bent toward the right then bends about 70~80 degrees to the left. I don't know which I chose but next thing I know, I am in this chamber. The ceiling is very high - probably 10~15 meters. The opposite side of the wall bends inside and that part has black-outline crossed windows... really large.I don't think anyone has seen me yet. Anyway, I fly, break through the windows (and the sky has no sun, just very light-blue sky with cirrus-like clouds) and look back... there is that man again (he has blackish armor on...) chasing me, trying to kill me and get my sphere. The facility had a white paint with red roof (like two panels touching each other on the top) I said, "Stop! Wait!" and then we talked about why he wanted my sphere. He either didn't say anything, or he was saying unintelligible things. I put my hands as if casting a spell and did a stun effect on him, and tried to fly away as fast as possible. It didn't work - then I concentrated real hard on flying and then boom - I think fire came out of my feet (without feeling any warmth or pain) then I flew away. Another warp.I was in the space base again - but some place I had never gone to. I was in the middle of this room or facility and people were already chasing me. I had to find another warp zone! As I looked at this big sliding door just closing or maybe a wall... or some big cabinet - I had to teleport behind there. I concentrated ... and opened my eyes but I didn't teleport. Oh no... I had to teleport now!! I flushed away all unimportant thoughts and concentrated on that exact location... and opened my eyes - then got there. I looked around then another warp.I was in the same blue facility again but there were the same security people. I warped at the same place as the last time and I remember going through the same procedure... getting to that spacious chamber (and I think there was a swimming pool in the middle of the room... seriously) and flying out. Crash!! Then what I saw was myself in third person view - and a giant warship with a rotating black laser cannon (two muzzles...) at the nose. It looked something like a purple seed that was seperated then had the chassis built between them. The chassis was black but a bit lighter so you could see shadings, etc. Then that was the end...===============================================This took me an hour to type... thinking about the dream over and over again. I am writing the order of events as most accurate as possible (from the memory of the dream) - but I think... or get a feeling that I left a few details out... or some events out.One - Telling a friend who needs to escape with me (in the humanoid alien world) who needs to teleport with me... but saying no because I couldn't carry him and teleport - or that I didn't know where to teleport because I can't see beyond wallsTwo - I just had this flash in my mind - Three people including me flying around, teleporting. I thinK i had another dream before this dream... maybe... maybe... So that means I had two dreams in all, but couldn't remember the first one? Weird....Three - More experiences with the black figure but couldn't remember how and what and where.I put all the events down in order I remember them - If I couldn't recall it well, I didn't write it. I simply put it as "some events that might have happened"... like the three parts above this paragraph.Hmm... do you guys think it means anything?

Dude, lol omg that was to the point man. nice dream tho, It reminds me of Halo + Sphere ( movie ) + Doom = cyborgxxi. Well u had a dream about urself, so as long as i have gone through written material, i think its good. Dreaming about yourself means that you are to head somwhere to a goal. You need to keep an eye for those other dreams u may have and then start analysing them.Dreams can say a lot about you u know, though some mite not care for it.

I slept at 1 AM in the morning. I woke up at 10 PM.

Wow!!! Now is that sleep or what? 20 straight hours?!!! You must have been hibernating :D.

Nice dream.... maybe you should make a novel out of it :D.

LOL! Thanks for the feedback. No, I slept for only 9 hours. Not a bad dream, don't you think? Yes, the dream was very vivid... but some parts, I can't even remember at all. Feel free to share your very vivid dreams :D

haven't read it completely, but damn you bastard, sleeping from 1AM to 10PM, I wish I could sleep that well lately. I go to bed at 23:30 and maybe I'll sleep when it's 1:00. And with some luck, I only wake up once at night and wake up between 8:30 and 10:00 and stille feel sleepy, feeling like I'd fall asleep again, but I don't :D .Btw, maybe try watching less tv or playing less games, freak :D:D . Even I never dreamt such thing :D (tough it would be fun, much better then my boring dreams)