xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Erotic Images Can Turn You Blind

That's interesting. Actually the effect in billboards is that it can increase accidents due to loss of concentration when driving. That's an equal dangerous cause as mobile phones. Well those billboards can't be stopped in this commercial market.The idea that after viewing erotic images people can go blind for sometime is really new. But we can see that the reason is that the mind goes blank or lose concentration (or completly concentrated on the image) and it takes some time to recover.

I personally think that what they're talking about is that when seeing those images our minds don't process as quickly immediately after viewing them. Not that we go totally blind. It's human nature to be attracted to those sort of things and we process them longer. Atleast that's what I think.

I agree with that comment.I think that images cant make nyone blind.Otherwise, it would have been all over the news sometime and Cameras would have been banned.I only think that the SUN and/or SOLAR ECLIPSES can make anyone blind - whether blind as in 'i cant see' or blind as in brain dead.

I don't belive that it can make you blind but I think can have serious effects on the eyes. I meen erotica is seriously addictive for people who can't restrain themselves and if they keep looking at it there brain will eventually get strained and damage you body and it's senses.

Well, surely erotica will have no more effect on the eyes than any other type of picture or photo? Would not looking at photos of animals use the eyes just as much????This report sounds like a lot of rubbish to me, 'tho I do have some recall of the pope saying that it made you go blind!!!!!!!!!!!