xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rodneylay

Hosting Credits Halved And Domain Does Not Work

Today my hosting credits dropped from over 30 to 13 for no apparent reason and I have no domain. My domain rodneylay.astahost.com does not exist and I cannot log in by FTP. What is going on. I was considering a paid account, and now this is happening and I am wondering if I am wasting my time here. I need an answer fast if I am going to stay here. I don't have time for a lousy, inconsistent hosting account.Rodney Lay

When a moderator deletes your posts, you lose your credits. So that explains the reason for your cREDIT drop. And another thing, Free hosting has nothing to do with our paid service.

Okay, but someone has to answer his problem about his domain. Hmmm... losing about 17 credits in a day is a big issue. You must've spammed a lot, or something else... maybe meaningless posts. Anyway, that's a lot of posted to be counted for.Also, I never realized Xisto had a paid service! >_<

Hmmm throwing big words there my friend, be carefull fro real.

But anyway I just replied to an other thread you made on this same topic I suggest you go read it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, if a moderator deleted my posts then I don't know what they deleted because I still see all of them. Also, if that was the reason, which it does not seem to be, at least send us a message that a post was deleted and why it was so we may have to opportunity to understand what kinds of things are good posts and what is not. Now, tell me what post was deleted and why because I cannot find which it was and I don't like to have credits taken away with no ability to understand the reason. If I cannot follow the posting credit system or make sense of it then it is a poor system.

Rodney Lay

Okay, but someone has to answer his problem about his domain. Hmmm... losing about 17 credits in a day is a big issue. You must've spammed a lot, or something else... maybe meaningless posts. Anyway, that's a lot of posted to be counted for.

Also, I never realized Xisto had a paid service! >_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Xisto itself does not have a paid option, but Xisto - Web Hosting.com is the paid brother of Xisto and Xisto.

I am closing this thread, this issue has been taken care of. The loss of credits was due to reduction of credits because Mr. Lay had copied an entire tutorial from the net and posted it as his. The script used to reduce credits will ALWAYS subtract more credits than the amount you've earned (see it as a built in "punishment")