xisto Community
OpaQue

How did you come to know about us?

I started a tiny Yahoo group two weeks ago, and it is getting new members every day, and I can see a big future for it -- but this took me completely by surprise, and when people started emailing me all day asking questions about forums and threads and stuff, I PANICKED!!! :( .......so, I googed "free webhosts" because I wanted to try one free for awhile before I paid; I checked out lots of forums and comparison charts, and Xisto just got ravishing reviews, so, here I am!

I started a tiny Yahoo group two weeks ago, and it is getting new members every day, and I can see a big future for it --  but this took me completely by surprise, and when people started emailing me all day asking  questions about forums and threads and stuff, I PANICKED!!! :(  .......so, I googed "free webhosts" because I wanted to try one free  for awhile before I paid; I checked out lots of forums and comparison charts, and  Xisto just got ravishing reviews, so, here I am!

you can see for yourself that Xisto is the best free web hosting website you can ever come across on the web. so, try to spread the news and tell people about Xisto so that we can get more members and grow.

i fell in a trap.. 17 of em... then i found a computer.. then i went on google to find a free webhost so i could make a msg to get me out of this trap then i dound Xisto.com and decided not to leave...

free-webhosts.com :(

LOL!

Same experience. free-webhosts.com is one of the top search results on Yahoo & Google's engine I believe so it's hard to miss. At first I tried whatever hosts I found that offered a good allotment of space & whatnot, but turned out to be disappointed every time. Had to read the reviews carefully to see what people were saying & finally turned to Xisto. Very happy camper so far!

*Once again, someone found heaven via free-webhosts.com* It's amazing how many members found Xisto this way.. And stayed here off course :( But when you consider the features, it's kinda logical!

I have searched a lot for free web hosts on the search engines like yahoo ,google and vivismo. Then I read very good reviews of it on various webhosts so I come to it.

I went to askjeeves.com to find the best web hosting website. As I was searching I saw a link for clickherefree.com and of course, Xisto was there. And it was voted the number one website. As i starting reading all of the postings they were all positive. I didn't even have to read the rest to make my desicion. This website is freakin awesome. i only wish I knew of it sooner.

I read in elitesecurity forum, about free websites. Nobody told me, and I haven't any help from anybody to do this job good. My friends who like websites, don't know this site, but I will talking to their what is my experience.