xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andyman

Hey All Im New.

Hey all im new here.Hi i live in the uk and am a graphics designer on some other forums and have a few of my own websites(basic html) even though im only 14. I enjoy computer games reading street hockey rugby rollerblading and other things. Im moving on in website making to mysql and php and am trying to make a website using these. :D

Hello, I'm new too, I do graphics and stuff and html just for fun, but work at one site and own another (Not really work, I'm just staff and can make graphics whenever I feel like it). I'm only 12 though :D but I'm turning 13 in December I think its funny I'm already on the top 10 and its not just a desperate attempt to get points, I like talking and I feel stranded in my room. Anyone send me a message on aim and we can talk if you want to.

Hey andyman, you sound exactly like me!My name is Andy and I'm 14. I live in the US, though. But anyway, welcome to the AstaForums! *Presents andyman with a slab of AstaWelcome cake* If you need anything or if you don't know how the process goes, feel free to ask me and I'll be more than happy to help. :D

feel free to ask me and I'll be more than happy to help.

Goes for anyone on this forum :D. There aren't many forums with such amiable people as this one.

Goes for anyone on this forum :D. There aren't many forums with such amiable people as this one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One Thing, stay active or you'll get negative points, and you dont want that, you cant get any uploads or anything and I think your website gets taken away, I'm not sure but I think thats it. Just about everyone here is nice.