xisto Community
jedipi

Zoom Text Size In Firefox Using Keyboard Shortcuts CTRL + mouse scroll wheel

Here is a little skill for FireFox, zoom the text size in FireFox by CTRL+mouse scroll wheel.when you hold the ctrl key in keyboard and scroll your mouse wheel,you will find that the text size changing. :Dwhat a great function!! (I just found this today :P )Before I found this. i use to use keyboard shortcut CTRL + + or CRTL + - to do the same thing.I just love firefox more and more.

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Oh wow! To be honest... I didn't even know you can change the text size of Firefox... by keyboard. -.-;; I'm so slow... lol. But, hey! Now, as you've mentioned, I can just use CTRL+mouse scroll. ^__^ Thanks for the tip!

I just love firefox more and more.

Hm.. you know, I was hoping that this um... technique? could possibly work with IE so I just tried it right now but it doesn't work at all -- not even the keyboard (CTRL + or CTRL - ) works. Man, IE pretty sucks... but I think it sucks even more that javascript and CCS only works in an IE browser... I think it would be better if it could work in Firefox as well. Does anyone know if this is somehow possible?

Thanks,

-- scryoko