xisto Community
Houdini

My Images Do Not Show!

When I post on these forums lately my images just have a place holder that says user posted image here is an example.Posted Image this should be a small Argentinian Flag and here is the physical link to the gif. Argentina Flag gif

Here is what you will see...what must I set in my control panel to allow hotlinking?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /NukeXtra/images/argentina.gif on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

OK I went to the Cpanel and disabled hotlinking but, before I had allowed exceptions of jpeg,jpg,gif and some other image formats but now I have disabled everything right? This is not really what I want.

What should I check in the C Panel to allow images in posts in these forums?

I see the flag just fine. If you're still not seeing things, then the problem may be on your end.

Hmm... there may be something in your board settings that preventing you from viewing images in these boards. Go to your My Controls area and then to your Board Settings. Make sure the setting that allows you to view images in posts is set to "yes".

I'm not really certain that that's the solution, but it's worth a shot.

Edit: Fixed typo.

When you go to your cPanel - Hotlinking, you can leave it on, but in the big text box you enter eg. yourdomain/*And that should work, I think (I don't remember exactly - and right now am too tired to even go check)