xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
madcrow

Free 3d Sonic Game

Somebody modified the now open-source Doom Engine to create a brand new #D sonic game. It looks pretty good and aparently plays great to. I'm getting it as we speak, but it's a 49 MB download and I'm on 56K...

dude, how about some links? I'd like to download the game as well. Others might be interested as well.

/edit:

Never mind, I did some googling and found the link :D

here it is: http://www.srb2.org/
sonic robo blast 2

Somebody modified the now open-source Doom Engine to create a brand new #D sonic game. It looks pretty good and aparently plays great to. I'm getting it as we speak, but it's a 49 MB download and I'm on 56K...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Definitely post some links. Sonic os one of my favorite games.

Sonic is like one of my favorite games as well. Sonic Robo Blast...it looks alright but it has the old sonic that was at the beginning. So far I would have to say that the best Sonic game is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Team will have a hard time making a game that is superior to Sonic Adventure 2 Battle! B)

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackFree 3d Sonic Game

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley13.Gifwell where can you download it because I want to play a 3D game of sonic or you could tell me where to find a sonic Rpg game thanks be sure to mail me if you want to talk to me about the game or the Rpg game. Lolz! 

-reply by rougethebatKeywords: 3d sonic games