xisto Community
keith12guyott

Counter Strike

I used to play CounterStrike quite a lot, but that was a long, long time ago. CS 1.6 realy rocked, but now it's just not good enough anymore and I don't like CS:source, don't know why. I now have better games to play like Call of Duty 2 and Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (one of the best games I ever played by the way).-=jeroen=-

I've played CS for about 5 years now and its one of the only games I own, I'm so addicted to it.I'm a Co-leader in my clan and we do CAL and have our own servers, and Ventrilo servers and website and everything.I play Counter Strike: Condition Zero which in my opinion is the best version.It is an awesome balance between the superb gameplay of 1.6 and the awesome graphics of Source.I have played all 3 and Condition Zero is my favorite

CS is Good if you are playing on LAN. Condition Zero is cool as compared to previous version (half-life)is there going to be a new counter comming out soon?Is there ever gonna be a directx 10 counter strike?!Anyone know if there are any plans for CS on the consoles? Xbox already has the engine... so is CS:S a possibility? sometimes wht happens i've tried and tried and my gun does not want to go on the right side. Ive went into advanced options made sure it was on right side and hit apply. It still shows up on the left side of the screen. Ive hit h(help)and put gun - right side of screen and this doesnt do anything eather. Well if anyone can help me that would be nice because im getting pretty fed up.

I play Cs source, the newest release. Since the servers use Valve Vac 2 anti-hack technology hacking isnt the biggest problem even though client side hacks (e.g. inivible walls,no-smoke,aim bot, ect.) Cant be caught by the server unless it runs a consistency check. In CSS you have to do a hack just to get into a console. Normally you can just push delete or insert.

Its been a while since i played.....i gave up after they refused to unabn my account....i let my brother use my pc while i was on holiday and i come back to find my account global banned for 5 hacking vilations...im like wtf.....i spent ages trying to explain but they didnt care the account got caught hacking so i got punished...boy did my bro get slapped from my room to the door that day....Ive been thinking about going back and getting a new account....i was classed as pretty good held my own against some semi pro players.....

I used to play all the time but i havent played in a really long time. Last time i played was with CS 1.6 and i heard there were some updates to the game that i havent tryied out yet. If there has been an update whats new to the game and is it better or worse than 1.6 (because i may start playing again)

Yeah i would also like to know wat the differences are between CS 1.6 and CS Source. I heard the graphics are insanely accurate in Source. Personally i wouldnt really know that much about the subject but i do own Counterstrike ofr Xbox and its a pretty awesome game. Oh yeah i still in the process of writing a tutorial that shows you how to get Xbox Live for free so you dont have to pay to play Counterstrike online. I will let yall know when i finish the tutorial

Yeah i would also like to know wat the differences are between CS 1.6 and CS Source. I heard the graphics are insanely accurate in Source. Personally i wouldnt really know that much about the subject but i do own Counterstrike ofr Xbox and its a pretty awesome game. Oh yeah i still in the process of writing a tutorial that shows you how to get Xbox Live for free so you dont have to pay to play Counterstrike online. I will let yall know when i finish the tutorial

I believe it had something to do with bad balancing in 1.6 which upset a lot of people.

Got source when I played HL2 for the singleplayer and wasn't all too impressed. Graphics and physics are of course very nice but I'm not a fan of the gamestyle. While buying etc adds an interesting feature (as well as continue with the amount of money you raise) I no longer wondered why so many, strangers to the game, hear so much about camping/laming in CS. Because you're annoyed you have to wait a round, great potential for just luck or cheap shots, lame tacs etc I lost interest pretty fast.

Recently played CS (original) at a small LAN thingy. Bearing the horrible voice acting (I know it's a mod and awesome at that) I found it ok to play with few people and in smaller maps. At least, great with people you know. Kewl LAN game, online community smothered IMO.

I bought cs: source to months ago and I always play it and it's 1 of my fav games, until I got hacked. I lost my cd key so steam/valve kept telling me to buy a new 1 and so I did and when I went to type the new cd key in it says sum1 else is using it (again!) =((((