xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trekkie101

L1ek Omg Sp4m Teh 1337 WTF? OMFG n00b

LOL. Trekkie, is that leet speak that I see there in the subject line?

Yeah, just read the other post by moonwitch. HAPPY BIRTHDAY moonwitch!!! Posted Image

AWWWWWWW THANK YOU TREKKIE.... Gah that made me cry... thank you :D

Oh my oh my, Was I too late ? Or maybe just in time.. Happy Birthday tooooo :P Have a whale of a time... Finally, The Demon comes of age :D Many many happy returns dudeeee P.S. Am still reviving from the sores and aches of my long high alt. trek.. be with you guys in a coupla days :P

Er is er 1 jarig hoera hoera maar-ik-zag-dit-topic-gister-niet-dus-doe-ik-t-vandaag-maar, dat kun je wel zien dat is zij. Wij vinden het allen zo prettig jaja, en daarom zingen wij blij blij blij blij blij. Zij leve lang hoera hoera...Press any key to continue ...ps. gefeliciteerd :D

Happy Birthday!!! You're now 22 y 2 d old!!! Much more special!!! :P

Er is er 1 jarig hoera hoera maar-ik-zag-dit-topic-gister-niet-dus-doe-ik-t-vandaag-maar, dat kun je wel zien dat is zij. Wij vinden het allen zo prettig jaja, en daarom zingen wij blij blij blij blij blij. Zij leve lang hoera hoera...

Press any key to continue ...

ps. gefeliciteerd :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't translate some of the mispelled dutch words into english... >_<

Whadaya mean mispelled, I never make coding-errors :D

You know, translation thingies are funny, they always screw up the text you put through them for. I love translation-scripts :P

There is there 1 one year old hoera hoeramaar-ik-zag-dit-topic-gister-niet-dus-doe-ik-t-vandaag-maar, that can you, however, see that she is. We find it all this way pleasant jaja, and for this reason we sing gladly glad gladly glad gladly. They leve long hoera hoera...
Press any key to ongoing...
ps. congratulated

Hahaha :P

You can't really translate it without butchering it :D No litteral translation possible.But he didn't make spelling mistakes :P Thanks everyone :P