xisto Community
LikMeBalleFM

I Have A Question About Defragging My HDD

Oh. I don't use Norton Systemworks anymore. However I heard about it - but used it about many months ago. I haven't even used the defrag utility but I used other utilities in Norton Systemworks.But wow... 4 times as fast as the Windows default? What about the efficiency? Does it defrag BETTER than Windows, in means like "does the job better and quicker"?

Jep, aftermarket defraggers are mostly better, espacialy if they support boot defrags. I'm now trying Diskeeper and O&O Defrag, they are both good, but I do prefer O&O because it has better defrag options.One thing I did notice (after defragging 4-5 times) was that my hdd was still fragmented like hell, even the moveable files. I found out that the "large" incomplete files from shareazaa ( :D ) caused this, so I moved them to another partition and my hdd is now defraged :P (damned, I just checked and I thing I've screwed my incomplete files :P , dang, 3Gb downloaded for nothing :D )