xisto Community
coconut_ddd

What CPC Can I Use If Im Using A Free Host? ...

OK, do you want to put up banner ads using Xisto? I need to look at the rules for Geocities (it's been a while since I used it - don't like the service), but here at Xisto you may put up your own ads if you wish. I just looked it up. :)

OK, do you want to put up banner ads using Xisto?  I need to look at the rules for Geocities (it's been a while since I used it - don't like the service), but here at Xisto you may put up your own ads if you wish. I just looked it up. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but will i generate $$ if people click on them?

but will i generate $$ if people click on them?

Yes, that should be ok. I use Google Adsense on my other website (not Xisto) and that is considered to be a banner ad - one where you get paid when users click on it.
Xisto allows banner ads. Google Adsense and other CPC services should be ok.

Geocities on the other hand, might not allow any banner ads since they have their own already. You have to look into that yourself. I say go with Xisto. :)

I think one thing you should consider is whether you're confident of generating much money via, say, Google Adsense because most PPCs have an earnings threshold before they pay you your earnings. For eg, for Adsense, you have to earn over US$100 before they mail you your earnings. So if you aren't confident of reaching that treshold, it's no point signing up for the program because whatever earnings you have will remain locked up in your account until you reached that point.

It has also been a while since I used Geocities back in my younger days. I am not sure but I think you are able to put the ads on your site if you want. If not then change hosts to Xisto lol. They will let you do it Guarenteed.

I think most of the big free web-hosting providers don't allow you to put thrid-party ads on your websites. It competes with their own ads which they force on your website, you see. But generous hosts like Xisto allow you to server third-party ads on your site, that I'm very sure of.

I found the following in Geocities TOS:

"upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas of the Service that are designated for such purpose;"

Now if only they'd elaborate on what is considered unauthorized advertising. I think the best way to approach it would be to email Geocities and ask if they will allow you to place third party ads on your site. If they say no, it's probably best not to do it. If they say yes, you're home free! :mellow:

ye,,, but can u tell me if we want to make money for adds... i eman u'll get per clik u'r comission.. is there any specific requirment for this..like if I want to add there banners wht should I do.. and can any one tell whts the best site for this ... its just for info :mellow:

Im using a mixture of this site and geocities, is there still a way i can get a CPC program working for me?

1064315944[/snapback]

It depens on your web-hosting provider's policy. It they allow your ad, you can put any kind of Ad you want. But many site don't allow that, in that case, their ad is the only choice for you.