xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snapplekid13

Should I Use Clicksor? Yes-No?

Should I Use Clicksor Yes or No?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think I should use clicksor cause its the only one that allows you to put them on free websites. But if you know another one that would be better plz reply i need your help to figure out if i could make some money and start my own REAL website!!!!! :P:P:)

I think I should use clicksor cause its the only one that allows you to put them on free websites. But if you know another one that would be better plz reply i need your help to figure out if i could make some money and start my own REAL website!!!!!  ;)  ;)  :P

1064315255[/snapback]

thats up to you. :)

i think there are better ones, but clicksor is not bad too!also, 1 thing i found out with clicksor is the rate they pay you depends from the location of the users, like a user from USA clicks on the ads, and a user from a lets say euthopia (do they have internet?) click!i usually clicked on my ads when i was in USA, and it paid me about 7 cents+ a click, and here in Mauritius, it pays like 1cent a click..also, the range of advertiser is not much, most of the time i get clicksors own ads on it!else, i guess they are good to try..

I think I should use clicksor cause its the only one that allows you to put them on free websites. But if you know another one that would be better plz reply i need your help to figure out if i could make some money and start my own REAL website!!!!!  ;)  ;)  :P

1064315255[/snapback]

But as far as I know Google Adsense does that too - I mean so many of us are running it on our free websites without a hitch !!! And payment rates are by far the best you can get as of now. :)

Nah; my friend put up Clicksor ads on his site a while back, and even though he checked off that he didn't want popups, they started appearing on his site, and he had to modify the code he pasted in.

Personally, I'd recommend TargetPoint. :)

I really think you should use clicksor. Their are lots of other ad services such as targetfirst or google ads but I think that clicksor is the best. Their ads are more related to the content of your site and you can have the ads in a variety or sizes. :huh: