xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GM-University1405241492

MSN Help Problem

I have a problem with MSN search, I was under the impression that it followed link on my site, but for some reason it is finding pages that don't exsist on my forums, or really wierd ones, it hasn't read any posts, it just checks the login and registration pages and all sorts of wierd things...I am sure that the group that the bots are treated as have acess to the forums to read them, but they still don't check posts, it just comes every day and see's if my users long-in differently now... :)

Here is my robots.txt for my Vbulletin forum:

User-agent: * Disallow: /cgi-bin/ Disallow: /forums/attachment.php Disallow: /forums/avatar.php Disallow: /forums/editpost.php Disallow: /forums/member.php Disallow: /forums/member2.php Disallow: /forums/misc.php Disallow: /forums/moderator.php Disallow: /forums/newreply.php Disallow: /forums/newthread.php Disallow: /forums/online.php Disallow: /forums/poll.php Disallow: /forums/postings.php Disallow: /forums/printthread.php Disallow: /forums/private.php Disallow: /forums/private2.php Disallow: /forums/report.php Disallow: /forums/search.php Disallow: /forums/sendtofriend.php Disallow: /forums/threadrate.php Disallow: /forums/usercp.php Disallow: /forums/admin/ Disallow: /forums/images/ Disallow: /forums/mod/ Disallow: /admin/ Disallow: /cache/ Disallow: /albums/ Disallow: /gallery/ Disallow: /downloads/ Disallow: /images/ Disallow: /includes/ Disallow: /language/ Disallow: /manuel/ Disallow: /modules/ Disallow: /netpbm/ Disallow: /tmp/ Disallow: admin.php Disallow: auth.inc.php Disallow: banners.php Disallow: config.php Disallow: counter.php Disallow: download.php Disallow: footer.php Disallow: friend.php Disallow: header.php Disallow: index.php Disallow: links.php Disallow: mainfile.php Disallow: modules.php Disallow: reviews.php Disallow: sections.php Disallow: stats.php Disallow: top.php Disallow: topics.php Disallow: user.php Disallow: vbp_includes.php Disallow: vbpolls.php Disallow: viewtopic.php Disallow: voteinclude.php

Might help you set yours up for IPB.
Yes I have most of it disallowed but what is not disallowed the spider can crawl