xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BlackWolfX

Your Top 5 FPS's

1) Counter Strike: Source

Its just a damn good game. Theres an awesome choice of guns, the graphics rock and there isn't many hackers. You can always find a good game in less than two minutes and its what lots of people play.

2) Doom 1

Its oldschool, just damn cool.

3)America's Army

Pretty much the same reasons as Counter Strike: Source, plus a few hackers.

4)James Bond: Nightfire

I love playing with all the gadgets.

5)The rest of James Bond

Again, the gadgets really get me. So cool!

1) Unreal Tournament 20042) Counter-Strike (half-life mod)3) Battlefield (1942 vietnam or 2)4) Half-life 25) Halo 2

well in no particular orderHalo 1 - the first game i played on my xbox, I enjoyed the storyline on this game and didn't play another game on my xbox till i finished it. that second game I played happened to be:Halo 2 - yes, it had all the things that I enjoyed plus more, more weapons, play as two races, more vehicles, more everything..Goldeneye 64 - The best FPS of its time, entertaining missions which ranged from easy to damn near impossible, and me and my mates still play multiplayer on occasionDoom - Yes the original, one of the very first FPS games I played, loved all the senseless killing, and the crazy monsters.Duke Nukem 3D - Not really much of an improvement in its day as far as playablility is concerned but dukes attitude definately made this one fun to play, never did get much multi-player in on this one but what little i did was enjoyable.

Mine are1. Serious Sam 1 and 2 (Classica game :D)2. Cs Source (this game is pretty much the same as chess, play to score, no storyline)3. Half Life 2 (gr8 storyline, fun monsters and scary at the same time)3. Unreal 2 (same as above)4. Sven Coop (the coolset game ever to multi-playing)5. Garrys Mod (the most uniqe first person shooter)