xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nathan1405241474

Runescape fun RPG

ABOUT RUNESCAPE

Runescape is a massive multiplayer adventure, with monsters to kill, quests to complete, and treasure to win. You control your own character who will improve and become more powerful the more you play. This isn't a game where everything that happens is pre-determined. What you do in the world is up to you!

That quote was from Runecape.com

Anyway, Runescape, for all of you who don't know, is an online adventure JAVA game that, is based as a Medievil Adventure game.

RATINGS

Graphics 6/10

Gameplay 8/10

Speed 3/10

NOTE: You may sometimes automatically get kicked out!

It's a decent game, unfortunetly I never really got into it.The graphics weren't bad for something so easily accessed but I found the gameplay to be a little annoying. And the way the battles worked just seemed poorly put together.However you have given me an urge to go play it some more, I thank you for that *Not sarcasm. Was extremely bored*

i used to play that game, its pretty cool because its free but the graphics aren't the greatest but i liked it, the world is so big, i kept getting lost. but it was fun being able to trade and get money by working. its not a bad game. i got bored though, doing the same thing over and over, but i made some friends. i liked it.

i remember playing this game about one year ago. pretty good game if you have alot of time to spare. can be kinda boring but keeps you busy killing time. you can just about do anything there. create your own weapons, cook for yourself, kill other people, make clothes!the graphics are kinda rubbish but the game makes it up for it. theres another game called ragnorok which is similar. graphics on the game are way better. try searching it up and have a try!

Its a good game, a lot of time and effort must have gone into it in the creation of the game. But, depending on what people like and dislike, I find it very boring and not my type of game, the graphics aren't that good either.

This game is fun.... i recently have been addicted to it... and its time consuming and you must have a little and a lot of spare time on your hands.... some examplease of spare time needs are skills.... one point of the game is to get your skills up.... but i think this is a pretty kool game... the graphics are okay.... and i hardly ever get disconnected on low detail version... only times i get disconnected is when i let it sit over long periods of time...

The game was cool and all but I stoped right after they introduced the new graphics system. Total of three things all at the same time made me drop Runescape. It was good while it lasted but after my clan disbanded and I did not have groups of people to play with I stopped visiting frequently. Shortly after I got killed while waiting for someone to do a deal and lost 700,000 gold coins. Then after that on of my old clanmated invited me to play Ragnarok Online with him on a private server where he was the event GM. Since then I have been playing many different korean MMOs and can't really go back to Runescape.

That game was pretty good... I usually get bored of games in 1 week, but that one I played for a whole month, then got bored... I guess it might be just kinda addictive...

Hey guys. Im new to the site and i just figured id start off my posting with my favorite game. Runescape is a massive online multiplayer RPG. theres a free version and a members. for only $5 a month, you get more weapons, quests, skills, and abilitys. ive been playing for years and its my favorite game. :)

I havent gotten a chance to really play this game. My brother plays it about everyday and wont leave the computer for a second. I see him play every once in a while and to me it looks quite boring, but its rather ok to me.

Personally I disagree with most of you. I played Runescape for a little over a year. I played Runescape during the time when only Runescape 1 was out. The thing about Runescape 1 is that it has pretty bad graphics compared to some other games. I mean its only 2D. Runescape 2 was much better because they had 3D rendered graphics, but it just wasn't good enough for me. I think the graphics are too Clunky and not well drawn or rendered.The other problem is that both Runescapes are both extremly repetative. Doing the same action over and over again just to get experience just got too boring. Sure in the beginning it was fun because you get to experience new things but once you play for a while, its boring.The only thing keeping me going were my friends. Alot of my friends played Runescape a lot and told me not to quit. Also it was fun to race against my friends with Stats and stuff. It was also fun to have gang fights in the Wildy.Then suddenly one of my friends quit and he gave me a members account. So I played with it a bit and by then I was already quite bored with Runescape and I quit.So bottom line, it will be fun for several months but then you will see the drag like I do.

I thought runescape was fun...for about 1 year It had lowsy graphics and bad lag but you kina have to expect that from a free game when Runescape 2 came out It was a little better but I quit about 1 week after Runescape 2 came out.

Eh, Runescape's not so bad for a free game... I played it on and off for two or so years. But it definitely does get boring after you do the same action again and again and again and again. Decent time-killer, graphics are fairly good for a Java 3D app too. There are definitely better games out there for free though.