xisto Community
m3moreX

Photoshop Tutorial: Full Grunge Signature Using Photoshop 8.0 CS

Posted Image

Side Notes: I hope you enjoy it. I made this awhile ago, but didn't posted it before. I though it was time to be shared, so here it is.

Great tutorial! I mmake graphics myself on and off, and grunge sif=gs are my favorite to do, all I have to do is use different brushes. I love reading other people's tutorials to see if they do it a different way, etc. Thanks for sharing this!

thatz a good tutorial for brushing, i didnt know to change the contrast to give the brushing life, although you should of brought in a bit of multi-color, still its a great tut ;).Another way of blending the render is to make an outline around the render with the laso tool, feather 20, then edit > clear.

Great tutorial, was also going to ask about those grunge type brushes.Have had a search for them but to no avail, any help on where to aquire them?Again top tutorial, will have a crack at it later.

well grunge brushes arnt hard to find, well good ones are kinda hard to find but here is an easy way to find them :), along with other good brushes

around every day they have 5 new fav'd brushes at deviant, most of the time they are good
http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/resources/applications/psbrushes/

you can try searching for older fav'd brushes too
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/=

heh im not really sure about this site, but before it was awsome until some of the links were broken ;)
http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=designmeter&e=com

Or... you can join forums like tech paradise (in my sig), allergy-ut.com and etc. Good luck on your verge to finding grunge brushes ;)

That was a good grunge tutorial there. Here's a tip on making grunge and abstract background on photoshop. Try to experiment creating grunge brushes and adjusting the layer properties. Experiment using the cloud, difference clouds, Glowing edges and Trace Contour effect on Photoshop. More tutorials please. hehe

Sweet tutorial dude. I tried it out, will upload as soon as I have a spare moment to share it with you.You should've added different color in their, to give it more depth, but thats my opinion

Nice tutorial.Is that just one big JPEG? that's really cool.Haha, I should make all of my posts like that. Except sometimes they don't load... :)Still great, though.

m3moreX nice tutorial man.I think it'd be to your benefit to remove the actual images from that .png and write the text in here as actual text and just format it as necessary.That way you will get the points you deserve and perhaps even make things load up a little quicker for the most part.