xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deaton

Google Is The Only Thing I Use

I love Google! It always comes with the best websites and not random site with the keywords I write. I hate Yahoo, because it never gives me the website I need, while google advertise the best websites that much your keywords and not anything it can find like Yahoo. I firstly used Yahoo and for weeks I couldn't find any good free webhosters, but with Google I did! I <3 google, lol!

Currently google dominates the search engine world. I really like google because it shows more relevant results of a term you type. But there's a survey about search engine results, the most relevant generated result search engine are ask jeeves, second is google, 3rd is yahoo and last is msn. Any way maybe its a biased survey, but as i tried it, it really shows relevant results.And if you got a website and you want it visible in google. I really take time. Big amount of time to wait.

No way! Google is definetly the best search engine ever! It will be seriously hard to find a search engine that can provide all the features that google does. They have a search engine, IM, an email service and google world, no other search engine has that good a layout or as many features as it. Google is the only search engine that I use.