xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tunacubes

Rpg Maker Xp

I recently got RPG Maker XP, and I was looking for anyone else who is familier with it. How can I make it so when I walk into a certain spot, it changes to the next map?

hi ,Tunacubes
i think you have made a game and there are spots where when you walk into you are transported , it's verry simple you have to dalete the event in this spot , you clic in the right of your mouse you delete the event or you can edit it !!!! :P
I hope that will help you !
Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)

I have yet to find a definitive tutorial out there, but one of the handiest I found was this one

http://www.rpg-maker-downloads.tnrstudios.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

Yet I would like to find a tutorial that covers titles, importing charsets, music, etc, and creating your own intros. If anyone knows of a site like this, or would perhaps even like to create a site together dedicated to the development of games, drop me a line.

Where do you purchase RPG Maker XP or is it a download, I did have an earlier version but I never quite liked it that much but I have heard good things about this version can someone help me out with this?

Looks like an interesting piece of software, would be of great benefit for those wanting to get their feet wet in game making. It would help with the conceptual process and making something playable and fun.I might give it a whirl if I ever get some free time.

I might be of help

Rpg Maker Xp

I'm not sure where to get the full version of RPG maker XP as a friend gave it to me. To get the demo go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and click on resources or downloads or something like that and it will have the download there. Hope I hellped =)

-reply by Reid

reply to post

Rpg Maker Xp

Simply lay down an event on the event layer,right click on it and put a teleport on it.Then go to your next map and do the same thing but set it to go back to the same spot you have just teleported from.Also you will have to set the teleports as to work on collision which is in the bottom right hand corner. Good Luck :)

-reply by Rpgxp

how do i

Rpg Maker Xp

How do I make it so in the game while I'm playing I can choose a name for my character please help me someone it is really anoying trying to figure it out!

Reply Please

-reply by Nebula

RPG Maker TransportaionRpg Maker Xp

All you have to do is select the events lair. Then you right click one of the squares(ex. The door of a house) then click new event.A window will then pop up. Once you see that large list of options on the right hand side of the window, go to the second tab of options. Then you click TRANSPORT. Another window will appear, then select your map, and select the square of where you want your character to transport. Click OK, then X it out of it. Click APPLY, then OK, and you should be good to go. These are ALL very simple steps once you gte the process down. Good Luck in your Gaming :)

-reply by Purple J