xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lorenzo

What Are Your Top 5 Fighting Games?

Man I could feel pretty lame with my answers, because I have played so many of the MK and Street Fighters that it is hard to think of others...1. Mortal Kombat (Especially Armageddon)2. Street Fighter ( Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers)3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters4. Super Smash Brothers, Melee5. Killer Instinct... should do something more recent...I guess there were more than I thought.

1. Dead or Alive - Nice chics, good graphics and gameplay!2. Rival School - Another good game I like. The concept is good but I dont know why it ended up in the sack3. Marvel Fighting Series - Great gameplay, fast and a lot of excitement even from its 2D predecessors4. Street Fighter Series - Nothing beats the original5. Samurai Showdown Series - Best Sword fighting game I have yet played, Nice storyline and gameplayNot on the list is Mortal Combat - I didn't love the concept of gore fighting, extremely violent even from its fist release. Tekken - I dont know, I just didn't like the way they have cloned Virtua Fighter, but I didn't like the concept of boxing like fighting game either(my opinion only).

My list:  

1. Unthinkable Natural Law (Touhou 12.3)

2. Blazblue

3. Mugen

4. Big Bang Beat

5. Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Touhou 10.5)

You people really should try these out.

-reply by TheFlameFox

I'm a big fan of fighting games, despite the fact that I'm far from an expert.In no particular order, I have:

Melty Blood series (Act Cadenza is the best yet)Guilty Gear series (XX #Reload is awesome, but stay away from Dust Strikers if you have a DS)Tekken series (I love Tekken Tag, just because you can KO Dr B with a bowling ball =D)Capcom's Vs. Series (Marvel vs. Capcom 2 will forever be the best in that series)Street Fighter series (You know why)

-reply by heartLESS-one

1. Blazblue (like Guilty Gear, but more smooth and challenging)

2.Guilty Gear or Marvel vs Capcom series (craziest fighting games!)

3.Melty Blood (calm, smooth fighting game to me.)

4.Street Fighter series, Tekken series, Touhou series, or Eternal Fighter Zero (I couldn't choose!)

5.Samurai Shodown (NOT Samurai Shodown SEN!)

My favourite sword fighting gamesWhat Are Your Top 5 Fighting Games?

Here is my list.

5.God of war

4.God of war 2

3.God of war 3

2.Prince of persia the two thrones

1.Prince of persia warrior within. 

-reply by Srujan

Dead or Alive Tobal SeriesStreet FighterSoul Caliber Mortal Kombat 1&2i used to play these games and i like fighting games at that time.But now , i like shooting games also.