xisto Community
szupie

New Adobe CS2: It's Out! New Cool Features

I heard that Adobe CS2 is out! You can check out its new features here. I think that new feature for Photoshop called Vanishing Point would be really interesting. But it might not really be useful.

I think the CS1 was already much more advanced than its predecessors. I don't know how much better they can make CS2.
What do you think about it? I'm going to get it soon.

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

I'll probably 'aquire' it soon since I havn't updated my photoshop in a few iterations.I saw a demonstration of vanishing point being used and it was pretty intense. A guy extended a building from being a small corner building to extending the length of the entire block, and the vanishing point tool automatically adjusted for the perspective when cloning the original building. Photoshop may have the majority of its features perfected but there is still alot they can add I'd imagine, they are moving into the territory where they are trying to do less new things and instead making more tools to easily perform the tasks and effects that user were able to do in other more difficult ways in the past. (ex: vanishing point)

Posted Image

it is sure I'll bought it ,indeed it is the best work of adobe until has now , + there are new features like Adobe Bridge, Adobe Stock Photos, color consistency, and unified Adobe PDF file creation ... merely that is going to be very beautiful .

... :P I am in a hurry to see what that goes deal on my PC ....

We're still at Adove PS 7 series at work even though video and graphics is our primary business. However, much more of our business is using Final Cut Pro and Lightwave than Photoshop. There are some cool new features, plus this is the year to spend the $$$$ on Adobe upgrades. We usually update Adobe one year, FCP the next, and get at leat 1 new update of Lightwave every year since we can install it on our render farm just by buying 1 copy.

Hmm… I have heard a lot about the new CS2, but I can’t really figure out where the revolution lies. Of course there are the new Vanishing Point and the other features some of you have mentioned. But is it really that much better that CS?I’m using CS now and then and I’m really amazed by its features. So is it really worth spending $500 on CS2?

I heard that Adobe CS2 is out! You can check out its new features here. I think that new feature for Photoshop called Vanishing Point would be really interesting. But it might not really be useful.

I think the CS1 was already much more advanced than its predecessors. I don't know how much better they can make CS2.

What do you think about it? I'm going to get it soon.

1064312997[/snapback]

Tthe vanishing point is really useful in some cases. Lets say you're making a background with some abstract shapes. You use it to color certain parts in a direction and only that direction so you dont mess up or be uncorrdinated. Its a little confusing to explain so you have to sort of try it yourself.