xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Casanova1405241497

Which Is Your Favourite Browser? Which One U Like?

Which Is your Favourite Browser?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As of right now ... zero votes for Netscape. Do you all remember when that was actually a decent browser - or at least highly preferable to IE? *grins* Wow, that was awhile back.

I was previously an avid Firefox user like most of you here, but have started to use Opera a short while back. I used to love Opera (back a few years ago) but later switched to IE...Mozilla...Firefox. Then here I am with Opera again (the much improved version).The reason I switched to Opera from Firefox was because it was bombing out on me a lot (shutting down for no reason). I'm not sure if this is all connected, but when it happened to me, my friend also IMed me about it happening to him. The second reason (less important since I'm wary of what I do) is because Firefox is getting very popular now. It's been exploited before and will continue to occur with it's popularity. Still not as vulnerable as IE, but...Opera loads pretty fast, so no complaints here ;)So one more vote for Opera (I'm using v8.5 now).

I'm with Fire Fox all the way here. There's this sense of relief whenever I use it compared to things like Opera and Internet Explorer. I find it also nice to have that popup blocker and security inside it. The only problem I find with it is the security might just be a bit too high for normal. I love the features and plugins that can be used for firefox. There's a lot of development that can be done to improve the great explorer it already is. I currently use the Tinyurl bar and changed the skins on mine to make it look unique. If there was something else that I had to choose, I'd go with Opera. Opera is very reliable and fast. Also would be nice if you had one of those registered ones that they gave for free some time ago ;) Both are really great in my opinion, but FireFox gives more for me in my case.

WOW, my favorite one is Opera. WHY?Because it's very fast. Opera uses many connection to the same server to improve the perfomance. It also support JS very well. Many useful functions too. The only thing that I don't like is its source code. Opera is not open anyway. And I can't learn from that. It just help me in better "data mining".For learning purpose, I still recommend Firefox. it's great in that. It's a improvement of Netscape. Please forget Internet Explorer, it's very slow. I can't stand it. It takes 2 times longer to load the same page.;)