xisto Community
sxyloverboy

Some New Pics I Did please give me some critique.

I have to respect photographers of all kinds simply because, I cannot be fancy pants with taking pictures (perhaps its because of my horrible camera?), so when I see photography I can usually enjoy it. :P Ill start off with your first picture:Roses: wonderful, colorful, pretty. :P Lots of people take pictures of flowers, they're just a very pretty thing to look at. In your picture with the rose I enjoy how the rose is the only thing that is not blurred. This really helps you focus on it more and enjoy its rich red color. Pictures like this remind you that there are good things on this earth, very nice.You second picture, power lines. This picture came as very powerful to me, yet beautiful. The colors are very unique. This reminds me of the section of the everglades I live by with the miles and miles of power lines you can see. It is a nice experience to see when it is foggy outside. This picture also has a very eerie feeling to it that sends a shiver down my spine. Very scary, although it makes you (or at least me) think about it. Also it makes me want to take a walk down the isle of power lines to see where it takes me, a mystery yes?Your last picture of the building, is this a restaurant of some sorts?, because its making me hungry. :P :P This reminds me of one of those places you see when you are a tourist for somewhere, and you see all the happy people having a good time. The time of the day you took this picture makes the colors of the building really stand out, and it looks very simple and real. :P Its like watching people in their natural habitat. Ha ha. :P All in all my favorite would have to be the second picture you took, it just strikes a lot of mystery into be and just screams, "Walk down the path!". :o Very good, keep up the good work! :P

Nice Pictures. Better then i could do lol. The Second one i don't quite get. But anyways very unique. You gonna be a photographer or you just do that for fun?? i think they are great. Do more please i enjoyed looking at them.

Photo one expresses a nice feeling of relaxation and shows off the right colors to represent peace and the environments beauty. The two flowers looks very healthy and full of life but at the same time it sets a feeling of lost. When I look at the two flowers I can only think of someone that has passed away, maybe its because of the darkening of the picture indicating it was a cloudy day? But overall, this pictures gives me a sense of relaxation and peacefulness.Photo two is a very nice shot and angled picture. The dark colors sorta makes me think of a day passing by. It somehow expresses a sense of doomsday is coming type of feeling at first glance. With its dark colors it emphasizes that type of apocalyptic feeling real well. What would have made that picture perfect if there was somehow lightening that was dropped in in the background, but you get what you get and it is a very fine picture.Photo three is an interesting piece, at first glance it reminds me of travel overseas. Maybe travel in europe, the picture to me gives off a ancient feeling and expresses an elegant atmosphere of the people dining at that restaurant. The structure of the building and its colors makes the picture looks old which is why I see it as giving off a ancient feeling. Nice shot of the restaurant.

Yeah! I agree with the second one being the best of the 3!At least it tells us something,it's more human than the others, it makes us think,there is a concept in it!It might be great art for some of us! Who knows.. :)I like it because i can see the work of humankind,it tells us a story about how we were proud of building new technology,and eventually we couldn't do anything but depend on our own creation.Like marionette (puppets with strings)...Great colours, really like it!Keep on fiighting!Great job!