xisto Community
solankyno1

Free Voice Chatting For Lan Any Software/Application/Messenger

Hi Friends, For our office LAN we need a software so that we can enable voice chat between the employees. The software should be FREE. Have anybody any idea about this kind of software. Any help would be apprieciated.Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your help. I have checked the links and selected some good softwares. Now we will test then and choose the best. you have saved our lot of time. Thanks once again.

well I know one programm, the programms name is skype, skyp is the best. It has voice calling from computer to computer, phone to computer, computer to phone etc. The software is free to download at https://www.skype.com/en/. To make a call from computer to computer it's free. but from computer to phone or phone to computer you need to pay. BUT, it's is cheaper then a normal call. You can also chat with your contacts, send and view webcam etc. It got emoticons to as msn messenger. Skype can make calls worldwide. There are some special skype phone, their like cellulars. In case you ask how does the programma connect to the phone. You need to buy a thing like a hup so you can connect them together. I hope I informed you enough

well I know one programm, the programms name is skype, skyp is the best. It has voice calling from computer to computer, phone to computer, computer to phone etc. The software is free to download at https://www.skype.com/en/. To make a call from computer to computer it's free. but from computer to phone or phone to computer you need to pay. BUT, it's is cheaper then a normal call. You can also chat with your contacts, send and view webcam etc. It got emoticons to as msn messenger. Skype can make calls worldwide. There are some special skype phone, their like cellulars. In case you ask how does the programma connect to the phone. You need to buy a thing like a hup so you can connect them together. I hope I informed you enough

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

en, that's exactly the one I plan to suggest, skype is a free pc to pc ware, and I think it works more effectively than msn, cos sometimes I can't get msn connected behind a firewall but the skype works fine. also you can use skype on an PDA, so if your company has wi-fi, then you can talk on the go.

Hi Friends,

For our office LAN we need a software so that we can enable voice chat between the employees. The software should be FREE. Have anybody any idea about this kind of software.

Any help would be apprieciated.

Thanks in advance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the easiest, most cleariestest, most reliable thing is Ventrilo. Setup the server on one of the computers, obtain its internal ip and connect using its internal ip and the default port 3784. You will have to edit the voice codec which is not hard. The readme tells you how to edit it in its .ini and there is a forum post if your search on http://www.ventrilo.com/ forum and a guy gave a list of the codecs used and their numbers to use in the .ini Most gamers use this because it can sound so clear like you are talking to the guy in person.

Good Free IP / LAN Messenger for chatting and file transferFree Voice Chatting For Lan

Helo Friends

In my opininon IP messenger is also one of best free IP / LAN / WAN messenger. Long time we are using IP Messenger for our local LAN and WAN chatting / file transfer purposes.It is available on https://ipmsg.org/  and totally free.  You can log all your chats with your friends and collegues. Check it out .

thank you

-reply by Golf Romeo