xisto Community
fillrbnny

Live Journal Or Myspace? Which is more addicting.

MySpace Or Live Journal  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Myspace has gotten so much more of a following and reponse over livejournal.. bands, movie stars and film companies(Saw 2 with Jigsaw's myspace) are using it to promote themselves.It's crazy, really. The general public picked up on this so much faster than livejournal and it's doing so much better, I wouldn't be suprised if they made paid accounts soon since they were recently bought out.

I have heard of a couple of my friends talking over Myspace and Xanga. They said Myspace is better because of some reason I can't remember but Myspace doesn't work very well in my browser... all the entries are squished to the right!! :)

I prefer myspace because of the different features and customizations. Livejournal used to play a big role in my life during my early years of high school. Both are really great its just that livejournal is well more of a journal whereas myspace is an online community. Complete with friends. pics, blogs, music, comments and bulletins. Livejournal has its limitations whereas myspace is never ending you can change it with your moods if you wish.

I have been a member of Live Journal a few years longer than I have myspace. I thought that since I got a code from one of my friends to this site, that it would be a big deal. And I really did and still do enjoy LJ. I gave my code to my wife, at the time were really good friends. LiveJournal was a way for us to connect when we were not able to any other way.Myspace was fun for me when I went back to college a few years ago. A few school buds were playing around on myspace and my brother actually added me to start off the boom that was myspace. Now I use it to network and find people I haven't seen in over 10 years, add family members and more. On both it was fun finding the right look for each and continuing with HTML additions to each also. Then they began to seperate as I would blog more on LJ and just go crazy with videos and my playlist on myspace. But I still do both and get out a lot from each still.