xisto Community
_the_offbeat

I Hate Internet its sooo typical

my pc pisses me off I hate waiting for sites to pop up I hate going to Xisto for free hosting and I hate sucking at neopets </3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You obviously hate your life, we can't help you with that. but STOP CUSSING (using foul language - eg. pisses, sucking)

Sounds like it is time to do some basic maintenance on your computer.Try a defrag.Clean out some of your old bookmarks, too.Check for any spyware and adware that may have attached to your computer.Check out a faster/better internet company.You didn't mention what operating system you have, but maybe you should read the owner's manual.AND don't forget to scan and remove any viruses or trojans that have gotten on your cpu.Smile, it could be worse. At least you were able to post here.Since you don't like coming to Xisto for hosting, there are plenty of other places to go. They aren't as good or reliable, but they will give you cause to grumble!Fix your computer and internet connection, then see if you don't have a different attitude, dude.

Checking out some of the suggestions provided by Brian to _the_offbeat. Well, here is a bit personal version. Considering your mind as a computer..Try a defrag. --> His brains are over fragmented. Wont work.Clean out some of your old bookmarks, too. ---> Its saturated. Not possible.Check for any spyware and adware that may have attached to your computer. ---> His mind looks like a spyware.. So its like throwing your computer off the window. So it wont help.Check out a faster/better internet company. --> Brain Transplant Aint possible.You didn't mention what operating system you have, but maybe you should read the owner's manual. ----> I think he is running Windows. We cant help him.AND don't forget to scan and remove any viruses or trojans that have gotten on your cpu. ---> The system detected your brain itself is a virus. You really got to flush it out.My Suggestion : Go out.. Breathe some fresh Air.. Go to your mommy, ask for some bucks.. and get a Paid Hosting.

Hmmm ... :P perhaps he hates the Internet just BECAUSE he uses Firefox on his new computer?

So hear my advice: deinstall Firefox and put out the old machine. :P

All things will be fine.

GreetingZ

first my serious remarks:download and run Spybot search and destroy, run through it automated first run prompts. This will update and run the program for the first time. If it doesnt auto run for the inital adwar/malware/spayware search run it. Then remove all spyware if found. If you have kazza, Imesh, Morpheous, or anyother P2P share program installed get rid of it. If you really want that type of thing then look for Warez P2P less spyware last I knew.now the sarcastic:if none of that works then you need to get some courses at your local elementary school to learn the basics of computing. Second if none of that works to speed up your internet then talk to mommy about a faster ISP and/or computer.

Why complain about the internet when that's not the problem? The internet is a great tool, and although it has some problems, I wouldn't ever want to give it up. If you aren't getting the use out of the internet that you want, sounds like you need to upgrade your tools for accessing the internet (i.e. perhaps better computer, or a better connection to the internet, or possibly even just a better web browser). I am connected to the internet as much as I possibly can, and I wish I could connect even faster. If I had the money, I'd get a connection direct to the backbone of the internet. (of course, that costs thousands of dollars a month...) So don't complain that you can't get stuff from the net, it's ALL out there if you learn how to look. :)

When I had really slow speed, I would get frustrated, but never hate the internet. The internet is super useful, but without patience, it is really annoying. If it wasn't for the internet I would be playing outside. Your computer may need upgrades, or you need a faster connection, or you need a new network card, because the stuff that comes with the mother board isn't always that great. I still need to get a new network card because the stuff that came with my mother board sucks a lot. When the card sucks, it limits the internet speed. If speed isn't your problem, then it is probably your attitude. Instead of expressing how pissed off you are, you could use that energy to solve the problem or to ask for help.

why do people complain about something when they are not going to do anything to change it... if your life sucks get off your butt and do something to change it, if your computer sucks then do something to change it, if you are not going to do anything to change it then stop complaining....from the look of your topic post you hate the internet... but then you say that you hate your PCm Xisto, and neopets... how is that the entire internet?

Well, you're hateful now aren't you. I think its amazing how many people look at this post and think, wow, here's an easy way to get hosting credits. You go on about anything. Of course, the only thing I can tell you is that your computer must be pretty old so its really slow, or your just not very good with computers. If the first condition is your excuse, then the only solution is MONEY. Buy yourself a new pc, you can get good pcs for less than $800 right now. GO DELL! If the second condition is your excuse then practice makes perfect. Use the internet more often and you'll get used to it and it won't be so bad. Also, I would appreciate it if you would not insult the only thing my life revolves around. School and work are boring, so this is my heaven when I come home. I am also a comfortable member of Xisto, which I love with a passion because they are the best hosting service I have ever used, and I adore neopets with an even bigger passion. Because I've been on since december of '99 so . . . I've seen their amazing achievements. I love my internet, and I pray that it never fails me like it has obviously done for you. My deepest apologies for your discomfort.