xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xJedix

Which Is Your Favorite Blizzard Game? ^^

Which is your favorite Blizzard game?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I did a search on the forums for a similar post like this one. I was surprised that I could not find one of these polls.Well, here it is.... Which is your favorite Blizzard game?I personally like all of them, but if I would have to choose one, I would go with Warcraft III Frozen Throne becuase I have been playing that the most lately. Its fun and theres many fun custom games :lol:

I have spent the most time playing Diablo 2 and I grew up with starcraft so the choice for me is very difficult. I'd have to say Diablo 2 was my favorite because I've been with that game throughout so many game changes and they kept making it more enjoyable.

Starcraft. That game was superb. Three very unique and original sides, that demanded a different kind of play for each, but were stil perfectly balanced. It was great fun to play with friends over LAN. And I guess it was a good thing I didn`t have internet connection jet at the time or I would have probably never graduated. :P

Even though I voted for Diablo, I like both Starcraft and Diablo equally. I love the gameplay of both so much, I memorized the cd keys on both of them after reinstalling the game so much times cause of my old computer. Now that I have a great computer, I don't have to worry about the restoring anymore, and I memorized some crazy numbers :)

StarCraft hands down wins this one for me. I loved the RTS aspect of it and found that each of the three races were balanced quite well but had enough of a difference to be unique. Reguler ladder games were fun over Battle.net and if you didn't have the time, you could just jump on a UMS map and play.

Starcraft was just awesome. Blizzard did a great job of ripping off GW work and offered a game rich in content and much darker than WC series. Diablo was a great fun as well, but it took no time to run throught the storyline, and endless cow runs, while rewarding, is not something I would call fun. SC provided me with more hours of actual "fun" play, same as WC. WC looses due to atmosphere only.

I voted for the Warcraft series because of the cool cutscenes and all the great lan games we used to have in my flat plus teh maps and character details they went into was really interesting i loved poking the characters with my pointer to get the hundreds of responses they had...;)

Well, this is the situation.When Starcraft was really popular, I didn't play those kind of games games, I played only Counter-Strike (I know, I have missed to much). It's Warcraft 3 that made me okay those kind of strategies for the first time. I spent many hours playing a scenario called DDay. maybe you've heard of it. As for World of Warcraft, I haven't played it because I can't pay for it ;) Diablo is also great, but i didn't find it too interesting either.

I grew up with 3 different companies Valve software. Westwood (Which EA Bought out and is now making horrible C&C games), And Blizzard. From blizzard I have played all of their games (like the classic Nintendo ones too I.E. 3 Vikings). And out of the choices you posted, it is hard to make a selection, Because I have worked for WoW, I have made a lvl 99 sword barb, fire sorc, Java-zon, and Throwing barb because I was bored. I have gotten to the top of the WC2 and 3 ladder, I have even gotten to the top of the SC: BW ladder. But out of every thing I would have to say Diablo is my favorite. Since Diablo Set new standards to the RPG realm (I know that SC/WC set new standards for the RTS realm, as did C&C which I think has the better of the RTS games. And I know WoW set a new standard. Which made people go WOW.)

Starcraft has my vote, but diablo was great. Can't wait until blizzard does a diablo 3, if they do. It'll be something to look into. WoW looks promising, but my comp specs and $$ status can't handle it. Maybe when I get hi-speed I'll be able to try it out. Sounds interesting as well, but I hear it occupy's a great portion of your life lol.