xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moody

Command And Conquer new game?

I wonder if somebody knows: Are they gonna release a new title??I really enjoyed there games, especially Red Alert 2.Thx in advance...Edit: Sorry, I dind't notice, this topic has to be in strategy games....sorry, can an admin or mod move this?

I dunno about any new titles, but I really liked the more modern Command and Conquer games. I have Generals and it's quite good, lots of playability with Skirmish and the General vs. General battles. Which is your favourite side? Mine's is probably America (that question is assuming you have played it and played as the different sides).

For some reason I didn't like Generals very much. Its too much of special effects and less game play IMO. Lets hope there is a RA3 :lol:

I played generals also yes. I liked the three sides, but i played china and usa most. In RA2 I also liked them both. I thought in the expansion jury had a little few weapons and options...I hope they will release a new game soon. I liked the gameplay. It was not to difficult and well balanced.Then i have a new question....in all games: with or without expansion?

I have not heard anything on a new title but if your interested go check out best buy...here in Tx they had a sale on the complete collection for only 20 dollars...too good to pass up.

now THAT is good news. I thoroughly enjoyed Red Alert 2 and I'm hoping they've got some new ideas up their sleeves. Since I have an old computer, generals was a huge No-no for me, and so is tiberium wars. Being an age of empires buff I compared RA2 with it and found it lacking in gameplay options and inconvenient, but got the hang of it in some time. Please keep me posted if theres an RA3!

The last Command and Conquer I played was a Zero Hour upgrade. I had a few copies that a few friends and I had put on our LAN computers in class. It was pretty cool because we were all able to play Multi player head to head... Man, I really wish I could be playin that again. Right now I don't do much PC gaming, but I do try to keep up with PS2 games. Maybe if I get a better PC, I will have to install a few good old games, and one will just have to be Command and Conquer.So keep on gaming, gang... Have fun with the new games.- skedad -