xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Houdini

Want PHP-Nuke With IPB Forums?

For those that like the IPB forums and want to use PHP-Nuke a standard PHP_nuke comes with the phpBB forums, but I have a modified version that you can download and use. This modified version comes with only one language supported (English) but you can add them if you want. When uploaded to your server it occupies about 8.5 Meg and loads quickly.

NOTE IPB forums do not come with the program due to licensing requirements. So you have to have your own copy of IPB.

The site is IPB Nuke and the download is IPB Nuke download

Note also if you go to the Forums on the site that I have modified the bb codes on it...your bbcodes will be the standard boring grey buttons just like on this site.

Yes it does, as a matter of fact the install says it should work with 1.3, but I had 2.3 from when it was free and used it so if it works on 1.2 and was designed for 1.3 then I am pretty sure it will work.

Wel you could do that but it really defeats the purpose, because then even if you redirected to an IPB you users would have to log in there also and if they went back to PHP-Nuke (you would have to have a link back to PHP-Nuke somewhere) then if the session was expired then they would have to log in there also, with the IPB_Nuke version that I have once loggen in you are logged into both systems and the forums run on 2/3 s the page with the main menu item of PHP-Nuke still available, using a redirect or an outright link to IPB would just open up a standalone IPB forum which is not integrated into the Content Management System at all.

I believe that he has switched to paid hosting, therefore canceling hist Xisto account. You might want to consider contacting him via PM and asking for the file.