xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
enve19

Area 51

I heard it start off reallyt awesome but becomes somewhat generic as far as shooters go the farther in you get. Apparently the weapons/powers you get are pretty original too. All in all, I've heard it was a fun time and I hope to try it out soon :(

I dont know about you guys, but the only Area 51 is remember was the arcade version that was akin to Time Crisis. That game was awesome. Good-old-fashioned killing of aliens. Ah, it really takes me back. Sure the graphics were crap (half the time I didn't know if i was shooting at an alien or a building's support beam), but I still rocked.I'm pretty sure that's not what you guys are talking about, but it sounds interesting. Does anyone have a site for it?

Area 51

Wow..

Area 51.. i remember i use to play that video game always on my regular Playstation. i use to beat that game over and over again and it seem never to get boring for some reason.. dunno why. The new one does seem to be interesting, but the classic will stay in my book for a long time lol. many fun memories with that game.

When i look back on it now the graphics are really old and kinda pointless, so i highly doubt i will play it for "fun" any more lol, but still a good memorie

After reading reviews and seeing trailers etc etc I decided to go out and buy that game. After playing the game I was pretty impressed with it and how it all went.When I first installed the game though, that was far from the story. The install went fine, but when i went to play the game I loaded the first level and the graphics were disasterous. There was gaps in walls, i could see through my gun and the list goes on and on. So i decided to install it on another computer. Again the install went fine, but this time i could actually se the game probperly. It was my graphics card.Long story short, i got the problems all fixed. SO on to the game. I think that it is reasonably good and the story line is fun, but can sometimes be a bit drawn out. The first few levels take a bit of getting used to even though it takes you through a tutorial level. Some places of the game are a bit hard to understand and you can easily get lost.The game was pretty easy to complete (says I who plays these games almost 24/7, jk) though others maay find it a but hard to finish.I would still recommend this to everyone to buy, a great game and a bit of fun - killing all those aliens!!