xisto Community
Houdini

Anyone Wanting Mods For PHP-Nuke?

I write Ported MODS for the phpBB forums for the PHP-Nuke CMS.When I went from phpBB2 to the PHP-Nuke I was not happy with the inabilty to find MODS that worked with the PHP-Nuke version of phpBB2. I did find a site that had some but that was not really enough, so I learned how to port these MODS over to the PHP-Nuke system and have ported many of them. The signature control MOD the BB Code Box, the Attachment MOD, a Buddy List, advanced quick reply, Forum Title colors, custom username color, admin-moderator custom colors, phpMyAdmin in your forums, and many more. Send me a PM to see the site and you can download what you want from there, along with fixes and hacks not available elsewhere (registration required).Enhance your Plian Jane PHP-Nuke today.

Alright, this should be relatively simple, the only thing is I'm new to PHP Nuke and have no idea where the files are stored. So, I want the mod password protected forums that is currently developed for phpbb2, I would like it for php nuke...