xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dungsport

My Website + Your Idea http://coolersport.info

on my first try to get to your website i got this error:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dungspor/public_html/stats/php-stats.redir.php:11) in /home/dungspor/public_html/index.php on line 36Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/dungspor/public_html/stats/php-stats.redir.php:11) in /home/dungspor/public_html/index.php on line 36Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dungspor/public_html/stats/php-stats.redir.php:11) in /home/dungspor/public_html/include/inc_front/content.article.inc.php on line 62

but once i had refreshed the page was ok :D

The website is really nice :D, the only thing that i would change would be the picture of the flowers at the top. It looks a bit out-off-place... since your website is 95% blue the yellow and red look a bit strange. Anyway, that is my opinion. If you like it, then leave it! It is your website not mine :D

I also received the same Error messages on innitial load... as as Tommy mentioned, once I refreshed, it loaded fine.For me, the only thing I found difficulty with, was your Catogory Box. The slightly lighter Dark Blue text doesn't show up well on the Dark Blue backround... at least not on my monitor.The rest looks very nice!!! Keep up the good work! *Smile*

wow, I really appreciate your words. The error is caused by tracking system. Im trying to fix it.That picture on top was in the old version. Many people told me that, im seeking for a replacement too.Thanks for coming everyone. It'd be a bit brighter, wouldn't it?

I agree with "OneStopReefShop" the only thing that don`t work for me is the catogory box (but then again my monitor is OOOOOOOLD as **** so...).Oh yeah about the tulips on top as a dutchman I like them since they`re our national flowers :D

Hi everyone,

I have just upgraded my site at http://blog.coolersport.info/. I'm not going to review it and I'm not very happy with it. Hope people will give me some ideas to improve. My shoutbox is there for you to "shout".

Thanks for coming

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

over all.. your site is cool... but i would suggest that the contrast between the text (black) and the background (dark blue or something) is not good though... i think your should make the text more light perhaps stick with the white.. and other things is.. make your <body> top margin to "0".. i think it would look nice that way wiouth the empty space above the banner area of the page... how about that! :D

Yehr, I think it's maybe too dark. Try light blues and whites. Apparently:

::For backgrounds::

White website background

(reputable, mainstream) A white website background should almost always be used on a company website, or a site that is trying to sell something. The "white" theme can also be done with a navy blue background, and white text.

Black website background

(cool, different) A black website background should be used for any website that's even slightly non-corporate - games websites, adult websites, personal websites. If your website is a bit different, use black.

Graphical website background

(natural, real) Making your website background graphical (e.g. by tiling), is dangerous, and rarely looks good. A very faint photo or a well-done watermark is okay.

::Just look at some other good website templates::

Esp Guitars

Microsoft

Aerosmith (If your amazing at this)

BC Rich

Darkbasic

Judas Priest

::And some proffesional Home made websites:

Military Knowledge

(^ You go there, come here, and see how much better Xisto is!)

Anyway, I hope I've helped you. I'm definantly not an expert but if you want anyhelp - (I can do very proffesional graphics), feel free to e-mail at :

vusay@hotmail.co.uk

Lee Webber

HI, I had a look at your website and generally the design looks good, cool and profeshional. The only problem was that I didn't really feel as if I was on your site. This is hard to explain, so please bare with me here: Your site doesn't really have a specific content. I came on and I didn't really know what the site was about or what I was supposed to be looking at. I was just a little confused thats all. I entered your site and I had no idea what it was about. I think personally if you were to add an opening paragraph explaining the content of your site then this could help. Like I said, that's just my own opinion. The site looks good and I had no problems loading it. It's just a little confusing that's all. I hope this helps. Good Luck, Sean.

Hihi, I'm one of the kinda people hate writing the most. I'll try to write something at home page so that people would have some ideas about it. Of course, it's a website of me. Thanks for your opinion.When I first started making a web site online, I thought I would help me keep things that I can access anytime, anywhere like website bookmarks, download links... Things have changed, haven't them?So, it looks like I have to make it seriously.Ah, I have changed the color theme, love it a little bit more than before, lol.Thanks again everyone