xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mzwebfreak

Pic Of My Friend ala Andy Warhol

It`s okay , pretty cool actualy I`ve never done something like this.I asume you`re a beginner since you said you made with help from your BF but I`ld say keep @ it.So you`re trying to get into designing or was it like a onetime type a thing?

What I mean by help from my boyfriend is that he told me which pics would look the best where...I did the rest...I do amatuer graphics/web design for fun...my site's at NeverNormal.com I love working with graphics and playing around on Photoshop CS whenever I have a couple minutes.

its an intresting piece of work, very andy worhol (i think it was him o.O)anyways I like the effect you are going for and the mix and match between colors are great, a little suggestions though, it would be cool if the images are larger.mmm it really reminds me of the arts in SFMOMA (San Francisco Museum of Modern Art), its very... well not cutting edge (andy worhol again.. .god i think i'm spelling his name wrong) but its different

Interesting!I love the Guiness shirt. I play the Bagpipes, wear kilts, go to the Highland Games, and I'm part of Clan McPherson, so Guiness and anything else Scottish and/or Irish, really tends to resonate with me.

Like it says before, it was Photoshop CS, tho you can do the same thing in Version 7 too. Was just playing around with a graphic of my friend Alanna, and my boyfriend Rich had a few ideas, and this was the result.

o.O...I want that Guiness shirt!!!!!Other than that... lol... not too bad. I like the camera shot.

Guinness haha... (irish here)

I think its okay, but what excatly where you trying to go for... popart look?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow I love your style and that sig picture that you have on is hot.

Heh, not too bad, it's kinda pop-artsy... You seem like an amateur though, but this stuff is fun, so I hope you keep at it!

I wasn't trying for more than just playing around with graphics...never wanted to be a pro...just having fun is all.Working on a siggie for around here, but haven't figured out exactly what I wanna do.

Err... I guess it's pretty cool. I don't really see the point. ^_- However, I do congratulate you on working all those color effects out. I'm sure they'd be really cool if you incorporated them into some other graphic. :3