xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A Newbie... am i the youngest here?

Hello everyone! I forget to make about ... advertise myself lol! :) Well I just want to say hello and it's hard to find host these days or what.... well hopefully that i do joined one before to have an idea... well this is the 2nd host that i joined for that. But I didn't join to get host only. Well just want to be part of the community!I'm just wondering........... am I the youngest here? and is there girls here? because I will feel so lonely! :)

am I the youngest here?

well..how old are you?

and is there girls here?

yes there are some.. i dont know how many have'nt been counting...
welcome to the forum.. :)

<----- girlDon't worry, there are a bunch of us around. But don't be scared of the guys, most of them are really nice here :)Welcome to the forums!

well..how old are you?

yes there are some.. i dont know how many have'nt been counting...

welcome to the forum..  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well i'm 15

<----- girl

Don't worry, there are a bunch of us around.  But don't be scared of the guys, most of them are really nice here  :)

Welcome to the forums!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you! because most of the hosting forums / sites that i visited, most of people are boys that's why (and that's why there are a lot of men on earth too.....)

:) you live in Canada as I see....

Trishtt,welcome to Xisto. I have to tell you that you are not the youngest one here. One of the moderators is younger than you (Or maybe that is on Xisto... I'm so old I can't remember) :)The youngest hosted member is 13 and he / she has a very nice web site and is showing some quality work. Members on this host may be more adult (not in age but behavior) than our other host. But for quality hosting you can't beat it.Have fun, enjoy posting and don't forget to ask for hosting when you are ready.Nils

Welcome, Trishtt!I am the one NilsC is talking about... Unfortunately ( :D ), I'm a boy, so I'm not one who can help you feel less alone. Though, I think there are maybe more than 5 females here.

Hello everyone! I forget to make about ... advertise myself lol!  :D

Well I just want to say hello and it's hard to find host these days or what.... well hopefully that i do joined one before to have an idea... well this is the 2nd host that i joined for that. But I didn't join to get host only. Well just want to be part of the community!

I'm just wondering........... am I the youngest here? and is there girls here? because I will feel so lonely!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trishtt, I just joined the forum today, and like you, immediately realized that we are in the minority over here! Quite a change since I am the Party Planning Editor at BellaOnline, which is the second largest website directly mainly toward women. Diversity keeps us sharp though, right?

And for being young? We always try to grow up so fast, then we get here and can't remember why? Needless to say, I am not as young as I'd like! :D

Look forward to chatting with you again!