xisto Community
Houdini

Web Space

I had made the appropriate number of posts and all and had about 32 credits, since the number of posts don't necessarily translate to number of credits... So I applied for a web site shich I have already uploaded SOME of my stuff to, however I got a site that is only 20 megabytes instead of 150 for the 30 credits, what happened and how do I get the additional webspace, because I want to put the PHP_Nuke HOWTO manual on my PHP-Nuke site, and the manual alone is 12 megabyte, and PHP-Nuke bare bones install is over 12 megabytes?

I really need this sppace and certainly don't mind making a few posts, especially if I see an interesting topic on the forums on this site.

why not upload it to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or http://ww1.mytempdir.com/ it would save on both your space and your bandwidth rapidshare keeps the files for 30 days after the last download and mytempdir for 14 daysi know this doesnt answer you question or anything like that, it was just an idea... if its completely stupid for some reason then please delete this post..

I believe that there is a form you have to fill out when you want to upgrade to the 150 meg. Or when you register for a website you should have selected the second package. Other than that I don't know what to tell you except be extremely active and bug them a lot until you get the proper package.

Thank you,I am working on one of my sites right now but will be to the link you provided very soon. I certainly appreciate the information and you taking the time to help me out.Houdini

You will have to maintain your hosting credits, in the positive (recommended is above 7). How you do that, is you choice.. But it means until you have a nice amount of credits, you will be posting regularly (at least). You lose a credit per day you're hosted. That should answer the question.