xisto Community

I didn't think that it was the first and last letters that helped me understand, but rather the context the words were in. While I was reading a word in there, I kept thinking of the word that should follow. If the next word isn't what I thought it would be, I'd have to unscramble them manually.

I cannot read the spanish one at all.

Anyone know what the paomnnehal word was?

I've seen something like that before. And the first and last letters do help a lot, as well as the context of the word, with both of them you can read quite fluently. It's really cool!"paomnnehal" can be rearranged into "phenomanal" which is only one letter different from "phenomenal"

Yeah, I've seen this before. It is really awesome how the human mind works like that. I had been looking for something like that because my science teacher had mentioned it and I had seen it, just hadn't found it in a while.