xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Chs Reborn New Template

i had posted the chs reborn template a couple months ago, and people seemed to like it a lot. but they also noted some of the minor (maybe major) errors with its design, such as the links not being readable. and loading taking to fast. so i had decided to come up with a flash based template, to save loading time. and i had also changed the name from chs reborn (chocolate heating system reborn) to blue waffle dot com (no real meaning behind name - just like it) well...the template is done, i am workin on the site...tell me what you think :)

Posted Image

-what you think...i like it a lot its awesome

So ebbinger is making the High School website, or is that your lame excuse for funny (no offense intended).

As you haven't put up the image, I can't see what it looks like.

A school is an organisation, therefore should have a detailed and well designed website. The reason you probably had a slow loading time is because of the size of your images, in Fireworks you can compress images, which in affect helps a lot.

And if http://www.clintonville.k12.wi.us/ is your schools website, it really needs re-doing. A picture of a Fire-engine is a little OTT, especially when it is fake. Try going for something either classical or technical, depending on your school type.

The subpages look a lot better than the home page.

yeah...since i cant delete posts...this is a very old post...from sometime last year...they dumped my design...but yeah you cant see the image because my site got deleted when Xisto made the server switch...and yeah i know...our website is s/h/i/t...it really needs some work. we only have one guy working on it and his excuse is that he is only one guy...lame excuse...yeah but that was an assignment for my world wide web class that i took with killer008r ;)... (we ruled the class) but that was last year...so...look at the post date next time :P just a little hint (it says may 17, 2005 at 2:11pm)