xisto Community
Dream1405241490

Playstation 3 Fest your eyes on this

ya the ps3 is basically going to be a pc..hahaha i wonder how much it will cost though..hahah hopefully im going to have some money when it comes out because its going to be awesome..all of the sequel games are going to be on it...MEtal gear solid 4 whoo and final fantasy 7 and hope fully they will make 8 in ps3 too that would be sweeeeet!

I don't really care too much about the PS3's look. It looks like it's more along the lines of a grill than a console. I bet Sony's little gimmik with this system is the power to make hamburgers while playing your games. :( In terms of power, this thing is a monster. I didn't think that graphics were going to get any better past the current gen of consoles but this blew me out of the water.

...only reason i have xbox is for halo...even then...ps2 still wooped xbox's butt...only main extra feature i liked about xbox was hard drive capabilities...the ps3 is going to be one amazing machine...i would definatly pay 300 bucks for it....im not even going to consider buying an xbox...they havent upgraded much...only thing i like about 360 is wireless controllers...and ps3 beats them there too...ps3....yesh...*on my to buy list ps3 nintendo revolution nintendo ds 100 dollars worth of great games for all consoles :lol: :lol: :lol: