xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snlildude87

Cpanel & Firefox 1.0.1 Conflictions between the two

I'm not sure if this is only me, my connection, my computer, or whatever, but is anyone else out there having problems with accessing cPanel using Firefox 1.0.1? I mean, when I go to my cPanel page (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/), I see the title and everything (sang.trap17.com - Control Panel - Home), but the rest of the page won't load. However, the activity indicator on Firefox is active, meaning it rotates.When I use cPanel on Internet Explorer on my computer or on Firefox on my sister's computer, on the other hand, everything works fine. The Firefox version she's using is 0.9.1.The only reason why I want to access cPanel on Firefox is because of the tabs - I can open more pages without having to launch, or use, more system resources.If you know what the problem is, please help.Thanks!

Florisjuh, I tried refreshing the site via F5, refreshing by overriding cache (Ctrl+F5), and clearing the cache. All three times, I get the same result: nothing. It may be my slow connection. I don't think it could be my internet connection because my sister and I use the same connection by the same ISP, but just for kicks, what type of connection do you have?

FIrefox.It's just a rubbish browser.

59581[/snapback]

Not at all. IE is a rubbish browser. Almost every popup blocker I've installed (including the handy dandy google one) is overrun in a matter of days. The loading is slow, it has little security, it's not as pretty, no tabbed browsing, and well...it's part of Microsoft. What can you say? Most of their products are buggy.

Florisjuh, I tried refreshing the site via F5, refreshing by overriding cache (Ctrl+F5), and clearing the cache. All three times, I get the same result: nothing. It may be my slow connection. I don't think it could be my internet connection because my sister and I use the same connection by the same ISP, but just for kicks, what type of connection do you have?

59578[/snapback]

I got a 1.6 mbit connection, but I live in the netherlands (Europe) so there would prolly be a big speed loss between me and the server...

FIrefox.It's just a rubbish browser.

59581[/snapback]

Firefox is one of the most stable browsers, it owns Internet Exploiterrer hard.