xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

"this Account Has Been Suspended" What the hell is going on?

I can't login into my ftp not cPanel.I have a banner constantly telling me that I am suspended, yet I can still post in these forums.This is doing my nut in.Please help.

Cuurently one or more of the servers that host our websites is down. This is the reason for the notice. Additionally, the banner ads run off of that server so all of the advertisements display the same message.What few members know is that our hosting accounts and the forums are spread accrossed several servers. This allows for better performance and expandability. You may notice that our sister site is cuurently down as well. I am confident that the issue will be resolve quickly.vujsa

To me it looks like Astahosts banner advertisement account has been suspended. But one of it servers might be down aswell, but somehow I dont think the two incidents are connected.Im confident that it will, ether way, be fixed soon.

They will be connected. Xisto runs all the banners across the boards and if trap goes down so will the banners unless they are moved. But all hosting should be back now if not, real soon.