xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
moonwitch1405241479

Ipbgaming.com Brought To You By Us its true LOL

Nils gave me the green light on introducing you to the new site of the Xisto group (of which Xisto, Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting are part)....

Posted Image

This will host the well known Army System, which was actively played on astahosts sister site, Xisto, as well as arcade games in the future. We are currently still in development phase, there's no skin made yet, not much posts, not that much too see, but it's an extension of our vibrant community here :P

We are of course eagerly awaiting you, and your suggestions will be welcomed with open arms as well :( The sky is the limit people :D

Future plans include

Shoutbox

Different skins selectable by the member

long list of arcade games

depending on the venture's success game hosting :D

The old Xisto rule applies there, which means that you receive gold and soldiers per post you make. Other then that foul language, spamming etc is treated the same as it is here of course :D

Wow... That might be fun... Do you know if it'd be frequently updated? Can users upload games?BTW, the registration form doesn't work... The Security Code Confirmation part never loads the image.

Command & Conquer rules :(.But ehm.. Could you explain the game hosting a little?like game hosting in -> dedicated game servers for games like CoD SoF II the like? Or am i misunderstanding?

Command & Conquer rules :(.

But ehm.. Could you explain the game hosting a little?

like game hosting in -> dedicated game servers for games like CoD SoF II the like? Or am i misunderstanding?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At the moment, jip, I can't really say much more. We only touched this topic briefly and are just getting started on there :D It's just discussion about where we're gonna take it. You could join up :D and make some good suggestion (I'll pass these on to Nils)

Be good,

Kay

I just cant wait to get out of my College cRap and start working on this young site of Xisto Group!

I just cant wait to get out of my College cRap and start working on this young site of Xisto Group!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We shall await you :D I hope it all went well in College for you, ya worked pretty hard.

Okay, I'm going to sound like a real noob here, but what exactly does this site work?? O_o. There is no main page with instructions or an introduction in fact, all I know is that the nice people of Xisto run this, and I see lots of familiar faces, and I'm a registered member, and it has to do with games. =_=. I'm really quite confused here. Is it a forum with a lot of community games? One overall strategic game akin to Utopia? Or a place to develop games? O_o.*small voice* everyone else seems to know what's going on, i just don't get it.... *small voice*