xisto Community
arab200

What Is The Best Driving Game For This Year ?

I think the best game by far was Burnout 3 by EB games. It kicked *bottom*, so much more to do than just driving a car around a track. The takedowns, and tunneling effect while driving were such a great idea. I can't wait to get the new Burnout revenge game. 10/10 for sure.

I agree with you on that one. I have played every Need for Spped part since the third one, and this one is... Just beautiful (but cannot be compared to Coldplay music :huh: ). The graphics, the cars, the adrenaline, everything is great. NFS is slowly evolving and I like it!

Need for speed: Most wnted is currently dominating my racing gaming time. I played PGR3 for the 360 for awhile but it just didn't cut it, NFSMW does. It has just enough car customization to keep things interesting, a nice sized city to roam around and enough different race types to shake things up. Sure the storyline is pretty basic, but what racing game's isn't? Oh, and it's worth buying the game just for Josie 'Mia' Moran/Maron/Whatever her name is :huh:.So yes, while some of the year's other racing games were 'good', NFS: MW kicks all of there asses, especially on the 360 :)

NFS Most Wanted ownes the race games right now, but i think it isn´t gonna be the best, because its just out.I think another racing game will be the best, like NFS Underground 2. I never played Forza, cause i dont have an xbox. But this is my opinion about this. Most wanted is in the top 10, defenitly. Mark

GTR by a mile, Live 4 Speed and those kind of games blow Need for Speed out of the water, we're talking about best games right?Sure Need for Speed is a fun game but certainly isn't the best.

I'm gonna have to go with Gran Turismo 4 for the Playstation 2. It's just amazing how it looks for a Playstation 2 game. There are much more cars compared to the previous Gran Turismo and it's just... amazing. Also, this is the first PS2 game that can use the 1080i support, not a single other game can use it I believe. I think that this really was the come back that Gran Turismo was looking for almost, just it came slightly too late as the systems are getting ready to go to a new generation with the XBox 360 and Playstation 3.Forza was an amazing game too. I was suprised at how great it played out compared to the one before. I think that game also was a great hit, but was slighly less than Gran Turismo 4 in my opinion. Both are great games, both have a great system used to show these great abilities. I hope they continue to dish out and make another sequel for us gamers :huh: