xisto Community
VJgamer1405241488

Send Mail Through Outlook Express Error - Connected / Wont Send

I have not been able to send mail through my e-mail account.I have my own domain and my current email settings are as follows:Incoming Mail: mail.vjgamer.comOutgoing Mail: mail.vjgamer.comAccount Name: vjgamer (This is my default account/cPanel name.)Password: Same as my cPanel PasswordOutgoing Mail Server - My server requires authentication (Checked) Settings... - Use same settings as incoming mail serverI have checked my MX settings in my cPanel. It was set to vjgamer.com, so earlier today I changed it to mail.vjgamer.com. This did not work, I am getting the same results. I get an "Unknown Error".I did a search of the forums, and saw people with the same problems, but when I took the steps suggested, nothing changed. I even tried disabling my firewall and everything.

Hi, in cpanel go to Email Management Tools / Add / Remove E-mail account(s) and then just klick on Outlook (Express) AutoConfig. This will set outlook up for you. Just enter your password and everithing should work

That was the first thing that I had tried!Unfortunately, it didn't work. Thus the reason I made this post. Thank you for the suggestion. I would really like to be able to send e-mail from this account. :(

Create An Email account

Go to outlook express

Use the same settings as you have mentioned it above

But, put username in the format USERNAME@DOMAIN.COM

Password is as it is

Try again

PS : The auto-config thing works only if you are using internet explorer.

No matter what I try, I get this error:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'vjgamer.com', server: 'mail.vjgamer.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

I have tried both vjgamer and my full email address. Edited by VJgamer (see edit history)

I feel pretty dumb!My ISP decided that all of it's users will have to use their SMTP server. (This is common for a lot of ISPs) It really dosn't bother me, except that they didn't notify anyone. They didn't even say so on their site. I finally called them up, and got a hold of someone who knew what they were talking about. He told me of this change! All they had to do was send an e-mail of some sort alerting their users of this change.

So I guess that means that for you to send mail it must first go through you ISP! OKThe IDP doesn't care what you email header says as long as it is sending to a valid email address , so I suppose that even though when you sen email through Outlook Express your mail still has a header that let's recipients know that it came from vjgamer.com it is just that the mail serv was a different mail serv. Am I thinking wrong here or what, and is everything OK now?

NOT ABLE TO SEND MAIL

Send Mail Through Outlook Express

I am not able to send mail through outlook express.

Error message generating as follows::----------------

// Subject 'testing mail', Account: 'XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX', Server: 'XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: 'rblsmtpd: 121.247.130.45 pid 8941: 451 http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC60//

-Aniruddha Mandal

Notice from yordan:
I put XXX replacing your real IP, which is safer here.

Sending Mail Using OESend Mail Through Outlook Express

Comcast advised my Outgoing mail server port number should be 587 (I previously had it set at 25). Once I changed it to 587, I was able to send mail again!

-reply by CRAM

Comcast advised my Outgoing mail server port number should be 587 (I previously had it set at 25). Once I changed it to 587, I was able to send mail again!

I have the same problem but changing the port no is now working

ty

Mail not reaching to destinationSend Mail Through Outlook Express

Hi

I have downloaded Ms Outlook 2007 and installed on my virtual machine Windows XP. Using gmail account in outlook to send and receive mails, outlook configuration is fine, am able to receive mails from any web mail account but am unable to send mails using outlook although it shows that mail has gone from outbox but it not reach to the destination (I mean hotmail, yahoo or any other web mail service). I have tried all possible things in my knowledge using different forums and websites but still not succeed...Would appreciate any help to solve my problem 

Regards,

Ali

Outlook keep on sending email to 1 recipient onlySend Mail Through Outlook Express

Hi,

I'm using outlook express and I keep on receiving a return receipt from 1 of the recipient only with one subject I'm worried its like automatic sending of email from my part thats why I receive a return receipt from her:(

I really appreciate your help in this matter.

Thank you!

Roma

-reply by Roma

Cc problemSend Mail Through Outlook Express

I failed in sending a message through Outlook Express ONLY ONE  PERSON, that is,the advertiser or owner  of website for  FAQ. The headache lies  with Cc. What is this? I want to send the message to I left the Cc column blank.

All the times I saw this error message:

The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

-reply by Jagannatha

Outlook will not send emails to Hotmail accounts!!Send Mail Through Outlook Express

Ok, it's firstly important to say I know very little about computers, if any of you areable to help me, please use the simplest terminology possible, I am that stupid...

Outlook express will let me receive emails from any type of account (I use Firefox Internet Browser). It will let me sent to any type of account except for hotmail. It is a recent problem, it's only started in the last day or two. It did happen once before but corrected itself mysteriously within a few days.

Is there anything I can do myself? Or who are the best people to call to find out?

Any help is greatly appreciated

-reply by LISA