xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GiaBabygirl19

Anyone Big On DDR?

Well that is really crappy. I did an all forum search, and typed in Dance Dance Revolution... And only one post came up, and it really wasn't even anything relevant to what I wanted.. So there are no topics about DDR, no forum posts about DDR... This sucks man. I was hoping to find some people in here to talk about it with and also the In The Groove coming out.... :(<3

I have DDRMax2 and mainly use it for a way to exercise now since they have the exercise mode thingy. I can't really remember what it's called. It's just supposed to keep track of how many calories your burn et cetera.I love the songs on there though. <3

I am a more casual DDR player. I got one of em $300 mats in my living room but that is mostly for my mom and she uses it to keep in shape 0.o;;Not very good not really oen to play in public but DDR is one of the game I enjoy playing especially with friends :(

I am a more casual DDR player. I got one of em $300 mats in my living room but that is mostly for my mom and she uses it to keep in shape 0.o;;

Not very good not really oen to play in public but DDR is one of the game I enjoy playing especially with friends :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would love to have a DDR mat in my house. Not the cheap ones with the buttons that shift from side to side when you step on them though.

I am also horrible in public. I just do not like the people staring at me; but I am good in private. I have a friend at a local Chuckie Cheese place that lets me in before it opens. I practice there a little bit.

I love DDR! I don't like the home version b4 the pad sucks and there no handle bar in da bak of u. And I like to do heavy songs so I kinda lose my balance when i don't have it :) so i usually jus play at the arcades

This game is so fun! I'm not very good, but I still love to play. I'm considering getting the game and a couple dance mats. Usually I just play at other people's houses though. Last week I accidentally turned the playstation off while it was saving, and it erased the memory card. That was pretty crappy. Good thing my friend is fairly easygoing and wasn't too angry....but now he has to unlock all of the songs again. I offered to help, but I don't know if he trusts me to let me near his playstation again, lol.

I agree about this game is is really fun, bot to mention it is very addictive, I really need to buy this instead of playing it in the arcades, I really want to get on of the metal pads they sell seperately. But doesn't that may me a DDR addict...just kidding :)

I have two of the really expensive metal pads. I havn't played it in a while but I love the game too. As soon as I start playing it again it is very difficult to stop because its so addicting! I agree I wouldn't want to play it out in the public but it is a fun way to stay in shape too.

I enjoy the occasional round of DDR. The local arcade has DDR Extreme. I was introduced to the game about a year ago by a friend and have played ever since. I'm not great at it, but I can consitantly pass Standard songs. Every once and a while I'll pass a Heavy or two. I'm very proud of my AAA on "A". Has anyone else gotten a AAA?

I have yet to play DDR. My friend loves that game and can't stop playing it. I havent played it yet but I like to watch people play it. Seems a little hard for me but I would definatelly would like to try it, but not in public im not big on crowds. If I get it I want the metal pad thingy and all so I can enjoy it more and get the better experience.

ddr is defifnitly one of my favorite games. my friends introduced it to me about two years ago. at first i thought it was kind of ridiculous and it looked really hard. then for christmas last year, my mom bought it for me. now i can say that im pretty good.i don't like i could aaa 'a', but i have aaa 'stupid barber', which is fairly easy compaired to 'a'. i don't usually go to the arcade (maybe once a month) becuase the nearest arcade with ddr extreme is about 30 min away. and my friends are so lazy, i doubt theyd all haul *bottom* every week just to go to the arcade, so we all have at least 2 ddr games to make up for it.

Heh, although I'm not a huge DDR fan, I do have some interesting stories about DDR. Me and my buddy were in the mall one time, and headed up to the arcade to get change for the bus, and noticed like swarms of people around this game, sweaty, with towels, water bottles.. and we were like confused to put it lightly. Now these people are what I'd like to call the steretypical gamers, long hair, slightly overweight and riddled with acne (no offense). And we sat and watched them play for like 20 minutes or so and decided that we'd give it a shot. Now both of us are quite talented breakdancers, so we though.. easy... game comes, on freaking 180 BPM, and arrows flying everywhere... wow... ... i think both os us ended up with seizures broken ankles. So anyways, i don't know how those people do it... but I sure as hell am not getting on one of these machines again.

So anyways, i don't know how those people do it... but I sure as hell am not getting on one of these machines again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah. it takes some getting used to, even if you are fit or whatever. im not in the best shape, but ims till pretty good (i can easily pass eight footers and stuff (if you know what that means))