xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Firefox Hits The 50 Million Download Mark New Landmark ;)

I wonder how IceWeasel may affect the statistics on Firefox usage. At this point, I doubt that it would make much of an impact, but there is still the lingering concern that the Mozilla efforts are being fragmented. Remember the maxim where it says, I paraphrase, "United we stand. Divided we fall." If the non-Internet Explorer browser users continue to fragment themselves, then there will not be a true winner from this second browser war. Microsoft may still retain its lead and dominate the market.I am a Firefox (and occasionally, Opera) user, so you know whom I am rooting for.

Viola!any idea what percentage of total online users have now migrated onto Firefox?

I understand it's less than 20%. That's just the number I got in my head, don't have anything to back it up.

Hi guys

????[/tab]Our beloved FireFox Browser hit the 50 million-th download mark today. We were all present at their irc room on irc.mozilla.org channel #spreadfirefox and had a gala party with a whole bunch of people from around the world - taking part in the countdown.

[tab]I managed to catch a snapshot of their live counter at 50 million and 1 downloads - here's the Snapshot:

Posted Image

This was by far one of the most exciting online events I took part in recently...

50 million Cheers to FireFox

#####################################################################################################

You were running a very old version of Firefox from what I can see. :P :P :P :P :P