xisto Community
ebbinger_413

Pokemon ok yes...laugh laugh laugh

I think that pokemon was a great game for many reasons. I got it for my kids though I played it myself to make a game we could play together. I enjoyed the game myself. I had to stop playing because it gave me a bad case of carpal tunnel syndrome. I particularly liked this game as a parent because reading was an important part of the game. I hate video games because they are too mindless.I understand why they try to keep milking this great idea for all they can get but its the great new ideas which will always rule the day.Oh the card game was terrible, but my kids still watch the tv show. The tv show always was a bit childish but still infinitely better than Yuhgio or however you spell it. I don't know about the game but this tv show with players anouncing their strategies is absurd. That is not how games are played.

I have been replaying a lot of Pokemon lately. I love the old games, but I just cannot keep up with all of the new ones. I am lost when it comes to the show, too. I have only seen the first 120 episodes over the years. I did like the manga though. I really with the anime had stuck closer to the manga, because I thought the story and art style there we just plain superb. It really has become a corporate monster and turned in to something despisable now.I still love it, though. A friend of mine and I are going to do a fancomic for fun with us as Team Rocket members haha.

Um, I can't laugh, since I love all the pokemon games. I've been collecting them. I also have most of the movies. I good sized collection of pokemon cards. and I have some of the shows recorded on my computer. So, I can't laugh at you, but I will laugh at all the people who don't like pokemon.I admit it, I used to be a closet pokemaniac, but now I've come out of the closet. I openly admit that I totally enjoy pokemon!!!:P

I never watch the show, but I've played the game before.I like how it has a lot of features, like the night and day according to your local time. I really know nothing about it, so I don't know which pokemon to catch and which are good.--I've never played the older pokemon games, since I didn't have a Gameboy(color) until no more than a year ago. Still, I'd love to see it go to 3D graphics. I'm sure that would be something people would like.

The card game wasn't all that good. I borrowed pokemon snap/photo/wateva from a friend at was really easy. i own blue and fire red. the card game isn't very good, but when i downloaded the gamebooy card game and a gameboy emulator i got hooked, it really isn't that bad on the computer. another friend had silver, gold and green downloaded about a year before it came out. i was always at their place playing it, the only problem was it was written in japanese so i couldnt tell what i had to do, i managed to get about half way.

Well, I'm not going to laugh. I can't help, but playing POKEMON in my spare time. Its just so addicting. I have LEAFGREEN for the GB Advance SP and I think its awesome.I love battling my little cousins its just so fun.

Hey , those little creatures in the Pokemon game passed hundreds of coutless hours for me. Yeah i admit i was embarrassed to say "I'm playing pokemon" but eventually i stopped caring when i realized most people play it to pass the time. The only bad thing is how many they come out with...alwasy in a pair...and sometimes three of them.....but...thats the power of greed for money i guess....I think that pokemon leaf green was the best one....just liked it the best.

pokemon

Pokemon

Man I love pokemon♥ and what ever happend to that game pokemon crater online!

-reply by **** banger

Pokemon

Pokemon

Pokemon is ok, but they could really get some new games! I have firered, emerald, sapphire, xd, battle revolution and diamond. They are ok, but I like xd way more. I wish they would make another wii game where you can actually walk around, catching pokemon etc. Anyway it would be cool if they made a pokemon game using xd and diamond together!!

-reply by Pokemon Master

Pokemon is the greatest oh and there is a new game comin out called pokemon platunaim (sos about spellins) I ave every pokemon game an I play them all I also watch the show,it awsome.And I nearly have the full card collection who said theres any thing wrong with that in school every one likes pokemon so if you don't like pokemon you don't like me!-feedback by pokemon number 1 fan

you are right because  pokemon games are great games , I  play them since I was1. But, I cant find them onlin. Can you lead me to a web site that I can play or download them ?

thank

-reply by angel

Pokemon was pretty  good back then.But,now they are bringing out a remake of the gold and silver games.The names of these remakes are HeartGold and SoulSilver.The Red and Blue world is also accessible once you beat the first 8 gym leaders.

-reply by Anonymous

When I was a child, Pokemon were pretty big out then and I used to really love playing the games (nintendo games).They were very addictive and even more addictive because all of my friends had the same game. I think that when you grow older, like me, pokemon is a child game and you will find it boring now ;)But nobody can dis pokemon, nobody can criticise pokemon or hate pokemon because everyone has played it (thats if they were in their childhood when the games were released).I don't hate pokemon now, I just find it boring and childish but when I was a kid the game used to own everything :lol:With the pokemon cards, never took them serious when i was a kid, just used to trade with them for the sake of it lol (never used to play them).