xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PrettyMe

Kingdom Hearts 2

Do ya guys think Kingdom Hearts 2 will be as good as the first one? I think it will be, but you never really know till it comes out..

59169[/snapback]

I actually dont like these soughts of games because the way they teach u the logic is wrong, if you want to play a decent, brain teasing game then play something like scrabble or some other crap..i dont know...i am more of a racer than anything else...lol :angry: Kingdom hearts sucked so the second MUSt be worser....lol...DO YOU HEAR ME...lol :blink:

I WANT IT SO FREAKIN BADLY!!! Even though I'm still trying to finnish the first one... I STILL WANT IT!! I'm half way done with the first one, and it seems really awesome. for an old game, it has pretty good graphics. and the plot lines are awesome, too!! so if that one is good, i bet the next one will be better!!! I can't wait to get to XDsore rulz

I liked Kingdom Hearts quite a lot, and while I still prefer the Final Fantasies, it's definitely great to see some of the cameo roles in it :)I had a good stab at the Gameboy Advance version (Kindom Hearts: Chain of Memories), which was pretty good considering it was on the GBA...Never quite finished KH though, I wanted to find all the puppies, but I can't get back to Monstro, so I kinda stopped playing :), might just finish it when I have the time.Hopefully Kingdom Hearts 2 will have a darker feel to it, and by judging by the game art out so far, it looks to be...

I can't wait for it to come out. As always Game Informer has always had sneek peeks of games coming out later in the year. :lol:

Last I heard, though, it won't be released until Christmas this year, and that's Japan... So an English release probably wouldn't be till later, and us in the PAL territories, probably even later.Liking the look of it though, it seems darker, hopefully more mature - (Bring on more Riku!). Oh and they have Mulan and Mushu... yeay :unsure:

Omg, i live kingdom hearts. Its an awsome rpg with great graphics. Last i heard its coming out around decemebr, maybe 1, or 2. thats great cause its near my birthday. >=D I also heart they might have pirates of cariibain(sp?) in it, which makes me want this game more. I wanna leaarn all the new characters and the story and etc. Can't wait till decemebr. =D

What is it about anyway?Text based? Role playing (turns used)?Anyway, it sound interesting though :)Tell me that site (if it is web based) when it is come out :D

Kingdom Hearts is one of the best Rpg Games I've ever played. Their storyline and gameplay was excellant. Their seqeul (Chain of Memories of GBA) wasn't that good in terms of battling though. I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2. I've seen all the trailers for it and they were amazing. The new Kairi looks amazing to me, XDI've also seen the new characters. I wonder if there'll be a kingdom hearts 3, XD because I sure hope so.

Sweet I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2. The first one was really good with a good story and eevrything. The battle system was cool. I didn't find that many things that I can't say that I didn't like. KH: Chain Of Memories was ok but no where near as good as the first. It sure did take them long to actually get KH2 out though. I dunno what they were doing all this time. It was supposed to be out like what like what, 2 years or so ago? And now they finally are releasing it. It's about time. Hopefully KH2 will be worth the wait. If not then I really won't be too happy. A lot of others won't be either. SquareEnix better not mess this one up.