xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flomarilius

Soldier Of Fortune : Double Helix Best unknown game

ALright guys i want replies here :P ok no but seriously this game came out roughly 1999-2000 and had extremely awsome graphics..... The gameplay rocked alot of socks especically that of Multiplayer. I've been playing this game for about 5 years now and it still doesnt get boring. This game is kinda the Pre-quel to HALO 2 with its garbage Single Player but VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD Multiplayer features.... Thought i should let yall know that =D

SoF2 is certainly NOT unknown and has to best Gore effects untill now. Even the most recent shooters don't have features like shooting off heads, knife slice wounds, shooting off other parts of the body eg. arms legs.very realistic Blood spatters and of course cookable nades :PI used to play sof all the time untill I got CoD this year ( A little late, but ok :P )

I was pling SoF II around 45 minutes ago, but I got sick of Jordan Market Square CTF games (shock horror) and started spectating. Then people tried to ban me because I was telling everybody if somebody was camping, which was a lot of the server. I got 6/7 and 7/8 votes to ban me at least 3 times! Never do I faulter though, I can't be banned due to my style.In other words SoF II has roxxors soxxors game play. PS : m4 or AK, that is the question!

I had the game, used to play it!The realism sucks though...I tried sneaking up on some terrorists and...well...let's say there was enough "sneaking up" but the AI seem to know where I was...all the time...very frustrating if you spend like 4 minutes carefully walking up behind a guy only to see him and like 40 others swarm outta nowhere and cut you down!

I remember playing the first one, WOW, it was amazing. I think it was really the fact that you could blow there individual body parts off!!!I got SOFII on the xbox, and found it to be just as good as the first one. I've always been a fan of FPS, so i could be biased towards them.

I remember playing SoF2 and being pissed because my comp couldn't handle it with all the flashyness turned on, but once I upgraded and could see it in all its limb losing entrail releasing glory I ws hooked. Awesome game, weooo